Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat burner.

levorex is the safest, healthiest "fatburner" available.

almost every single ingredient has significant health benefits aside from anti-obesity (lipolysis)-- fat burning :)

Silverback316 said:
On my second bottle now and I have done no cardio while taking this stuff. My bf is down at least 2 % and I have lost a couple of inches in my waist. This if the first fat burner where I have noticed serious results with the exception of ephedra, but this stuff is better cause there is no crash.

What dosing are you using?

DROID

not entirely related but....

yohimburn is now available in a twin pack

the UFR kits provide some of the best discounts, in most cases.

ok well its getting time for me to up my cardio and lean down on my cycle. i want to order this stuff, is there anything i should stack it with, and still be safe?

dude I tried the old theromorexin, and did not like it

I took two and laid in a fetal postion for 2 hours due to upset

whatever they did the second one worked

this is what I noticed

In a nut shell I feel upbeet, not hungry at all in a good way

I can eat but its more of a choice instead of a hunger
I feel alert in a clean way not all sped up and its not placebo
and I swear that even after 2 day or so sub q fat seem less dense

3-rd day

by the way

I still woudl take a pure Ephedra pre workout for the amp

macro give me a freebie will ya?

Could this product be used during a cycle?? I know we should bulk to bulk and cut to cut but what if I trained hard, ate clean, and used this product during a cycle to burn the fat that almost always comes with a bulking cycle? I still eat the calories, still eat the protein, but would this cut the fat during? Just wondering.

Yes and it's a good idea. I did that with Thermorexin as well. When I was done bulking I had about 3% less body fat than I usually do at the end of my bulking so I had that much less to cut.

ulter said:
Yes and it's a good idea. I did that with Thermorexin as well. When I was done bulking I had about 3% less body fat than I usually do at the end of my bulking so I had that much less to cut.

Very cool...I just ordered Levorex and Thermorexin.
Thanks Ulter
:beertoast

You should stack them but not take them together. Thermorexin is better with and Levorex is better between meals.

i jus want to thank ulter and macro for helping me look at 30 the
best i have ever looked in my life

my bf has never been this low!

and ive tried it all

Back