LGD 4033/Ostarine shut down mood gains

GynoPuff

Hi guys I have some questions for some bro'z that have ran LEG or Ostarine standalone. (Please state which one it was)

Questions
#1: How much lbm did you put on?
#2: Fat % lost?
#3: Were you bulking or cutting?
#4: How bad of shut down did you get?
#5: How hard of a pct do you need?
#6: Sense of well being or anger/anxiety?
#7: Notice any perminat damage (how you never come back the same like after a test cycle)
#8: Would you do it again??

Sarms are all win. Pct is easier to recover. Very comparable results to aas. Can be ran for long durations. Can be used for bulking or cutting. I've ran a log on s4 and just completed it. Check it out and look at my before and after pics in as little as 6 weeks and you tell me if you think thier worth it. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/673480-sarm-search-sarms-s4-log-xxx-3.html scroll to the bottom of this page and check out the pics then read the log.

Use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off at Sarmsearch

You do have an increase in gym intensity but no asshole aggression. It's in every way you name it's superior to aas. All the benifit with less side effects.

Hi, first post long, time reader.
I had to reply to this question because I have first hand knowledge of sarms use.
I am currently into my 6th week of a LGD,S4 and Osta standalone cycle. Do not take sarms esp LGD as a standalone. It slowly starts to shut your HPTA down ie slows your test secretion. I am currently ending the cycle and doing a mild pct of Clomid.

Sarms are not testosterone, so when they start shutting you down and your test levels are reducing, not only in your muscles but in your brain. Don't get me wrong they work well as a recomp I did get some strength and lbm increases but by about the 6th week your appetite will wane fatigue/anxiety sets in and you start feeling like shite all because your test levels are low because of the shut down.
They might be ok for a cruise or a bridge inconjunction with a low dose of test but as a complete standalone they are useless.

Ok well what if you added in some hcg the last two weeks or ran a test booster the whole time?

A herbal test booster ain't gonna boost your test levels enough to balance out the shut down from a chemical compound like LGD. If your willing to pin HCG well, you might aswell just do a light test e/c cycle with an ai on hand and run a proper pct and be done with it. The strength/muscle gains will be 3 times better than with sarms and you will feel better too. Like I said sarms are good for a bridge or during a cruise if you blast and cruise but LGD on its own is a no-no. S4 and osta don't shut you down as much. The most important things are DIET and HARD TRAINING!

Hi, first post long, time reader.
I had to reply to this question because I have first hand knowledge of sarms use.
I am currently into my 6th week of a LGD,S4 and Osta standalone cycle. Do not take sarms esp LGD as a standalone. It slowly starts to shut your HPTA down ie slows your test secretion. I am currently ending the cycle and doing a mild pct of Clomid.

Sarms are not testosterone, so when they start shutting you down and your test levels are reducing, not only in your muscles but in your brain. Don't get me wrong they work well as a recomp I did get some strength and lbm increases but by about the 6th week your appetite will wane fatigue/anxiety sets in and you start feeling like shite all because your test levels are low because of the shut down.
They might be ok for a cruise or a bridge inconjunction with a low dose of test but as a complete standalone they are useless.

Have you gotten any bloodwork done? Are you using cycle support like hcgenerate or anything like that? I just srarted lgd myself about a week ago

Have you gotten any bloodwork done? Are you using cycle support like hcgenerate or anything like that? I just srarted lgd myself about a week ago

No bloodwork, but I had symptoms of low test. After being off sarms and taking Clomid for a few days I feel much better appetite/sleep/energy wise. Don't get me wrong you do get strength gains from sarms but your sacrificing your t-levels.

Anyhow it was proven in the research that it shuts you down.

I cycled DAA while on it. Personally I think plant based test boosters are a scam. They raise your libido yes but as to boosting testosterone, the studies are inconclusive.

Look, I have no agenda here, I'm just posting my experience with sarms.

No bloodwork, but I had symptoms of low test. After being off sarms and taking Clomid for a few days I feel much better appetite/sleep/energy wise. Don't get me wrong you do get strength gains from sarms but your sacrificing your t-levels.

Anyhow it was proven in the research that it shuts you down.

I cycled DAA while on it. Personally I think plant based test boosters are a scam. They raise your libido yes but as to boosting testosterone, the studies are inconclusive.

Look, I have no agenda here, I'm just posting my experience with sarms.

No doubt, I don't think there is agenda at all and appreciate the first hand experience. I've already started feeling some symptoms you described. I personally don't have any previous experience with sarms or anything mentioned but I do have it on hand. I'm not totally sold on plant based alternatives either but I'm going to try and see if it helps while running the lgd.l I had bloodwork prior and will also get it midway and post.

When I ran LGD / S4 / T-Var and Halo over 12 weeks my libido was 0 towards the end.
My Energy and sleep was so - so, but the shut down was pretty darn hard.

When I ran LGD / S4 / T-Var and Halo over 12 weeks my libido was 0 towards the end.
My Energy and sleep was so - so, but the shut down was pretty darn hard.

If your gonna run a compound for a lengthy period of time that shuts you down , you need a test base.

A herbal test booster ain't gonna boost your test levels enough to balance out the shut down from a chemical compound like LGD. If your willing to pin HCG well, you might aswell just do a light test e/c cycle with an ai on hand and run a proper pct and be done with it. The strength/muscle gains will be 3 times better than with sarms and you will feel better too. Like I said sarms are good for a bridge or during a cruise if you blast and cruise but LGD on its own is a no-no. S4 and osta don't shut you down as much. The most important things are DIET and HARD TRAINING!
The whole point of taking sarms is to go light on the hpta for me and going on test will destroy your hpta

here's a breakdown of the suppression of different sarms in my experience and from my own research.

ostarine: mild suppression. not even noticeable.
s4: mild-moderate suppression but still no shutdown at recommended dose for recommended length.
LGD: full suppression. possible shutdown by the end of cycle. recommended to use hcg or a test base along side it to prevent feelings of low T.

You can even safely run an osta/s4 stack without shutdown. you can still maintain functionable levels of test with those compounds ran together.

i'd recommend full pct after an lgd run, and a light or full pct after osta and or s4

I might give osta a shot on my next cut, but LGD and S4 aren't for me.
From my experience I agree with your suppression assesment of those compounds.
S4's vision sides are a pain too.

I'm in week 3 lgd...finally up a couple pounds and some nice pumps and hardening...but also feeling pretty dang shutdown. Def not good to run as standalone in my experience so far

I might give osta a shot on my next cut, but LGD and S4 aren't for me.
From my experience I agree with your suppression assesment of those compounds.
S4's vision sides are a pain too.

have you run lgd or s4? i only ask because the vision sides from s4 are largely exaggerated and usually occur at high doses.

Back