LGD liquid versus Tabs versus Powder?

Metalman69

Are the LGD tabs (such as on Amazon) legit? I assumed not, since they were packaged as supplements instead of research chemicals. The site sponsored lgd log thread was on 15 mg tabs, but they are not available on their website. My mice tell me the research chemical I am giving them tastes awful and makes them want to barf. I'm looking for reviews on caps or tabs or the raw powder to put in gelcaps being legit, real product. Am I allowed to list brand names if they are not a site sponser?

Tablets and Capsules imply human consumption and SARMs are not yet approved for human consumption. That is why you will see most places selling them in liquid form, which implies non-human research.

Tablets and Capsules imply human consumption and SARMs are not yet approved for human consumption. That is why you will see most places selling them in liquid form, which implies non-human research.
Yeah, I use one of the site sponsors for my research products, and I totally understand the reasoning behind them being for "research". But lately Amazon has more and more products that specifically say "SARM LGD-4033" and come in 3mg and 5mg caps. DNA Anabolics is one of the brand names with a few good reviews. Anybody know if these products are a real SARM or had any experience with them? I would say that if they continue to market them this way it would draw some attention and SARMs may hit the banned list.

Powder doesn't sounds good to me to be honest. Although I have NO sarms experience yet. I will start my cycle in 3 days once I receive my gears :D Btw, they are liquid form. I heard many time that Capsule sarms usually tend to be fake or less effective than liquid form.

Be sure to read up about Sarms this is a great thread steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/684005-sponsored-journal-sarmssearch-mrs-mountainman-s-4-a.html

Thank you so much for the link I will read it. I've been searching about SARMs over a month before I decided to run a cycle.

Thank you so much for the link I will read it. I've been searching about SARMs over a month before I decided to run a cycle.

when your done with that thread look at the bottom of the page and you will see more RELATED THREADS to your subject, good luck and please keep us posted!

Back