Lgd4033 and MK677 and hand pain

Grove

So I've been running these 2 for 8 weeks now and I've been having a lot of pain in my hands Feels like arthritis in my knuckles and hands Could it be from either of these or both?

And it tastes like a combo of fire and plastic butt hole. Hey guys do something w the taste

So I've been running these 2 for 8 weeks now and I've been having a lot of pain in my hands Feels like arthritis in my knuckles and hands Could it be from either of these or both?

MK-677 is a hgh/ghrelin secretagogue.
LGD-4033 induces massive pumps via increase nitrogen/glycogen retention.

mk-677/HGH increases the growth of all tissues, tendons ligaments included. the wrist/forarms arm very dense in terms of the amount of ligaments crammed into a relatively compact space, the localized growth from MK-677 plus the pumps from LGD will result in somewhat intense hand/arm cramps.

as far as taste, try mixing your solution with a shot of juice, then refill the shot glass to make sure your get the entire dosage.

And it tastes like a combo of fire and plastic butt hole. Hey guys do something w the taste

i laughed when I read this and appreciate the feed back but you threw it out there, so I got to ask

plastic butt hole? in all my life I never heard anyone relate a taste LOL to a plastic butt hole. youre not banging Barbie are you- LOL

Back