Links to sites selling whatmans

BigRonWannabee

I know of all the rediculously overpriced sites that sell syringe filters. Google isnt treating me too well on this one. Can you guys post up some links to places selling whatmans? Bulk, singles, i dont care post em all. Thanks :D

i know thanks for sending that to me. =0(

fischer's price is close. 119 for 50. the other guys where 105 i beleive.

detroit said:
This is going to piss off the sponsors...
The sponsors prices piss me off. The cheapest these guys are selling gd/x's are marked up 1000%. One such site offers me the unbeatable price of $7.00 a filter. :rolleyes: Any more links? Thanks for the previous ones btw.

DougoeFre5h said:
The sponsors prices piss me off. The cheapest these guys are selling gd/x's are marked up 1000%. One such site offers me the unbeatable price of $7.00 a filter. :rolleyes: Any more links? Thanks for the previous ones btw.

True, im no sponsor but $7.00 is a lot cheaper than $115. They are just making it simple for the non-mass producers. Not everyone needs 100 filters. That 1000% mark up is still only a couple bucks... Sorry, im a business major

detroit said:
True, im no sponsor but $7.00 is a lot cheaper than $115. They are just making it simple for the non-mass producers. Not everyone needs 100 filters. That 1000% mark up is still only a couple bucks... Sorry, im a business major
Look at it from a different angle, no its not a couple bucks...its 115 or 350, add the individual shipping charges on each getpinz order and you got yourself a $300 difference.

DougoeFre5h said:
Look at it from a different angle, no its not a couple bucks...its 115 or 350, add the individual shipping charges on each getpinz order and you got yourself a $300 difference.

Well most people dont need 50-100 filters, and if i did i would not go to GPZ. But the average JOE makeing Prop for the first time, or getting an extra filter for their kit or what ever makes more sence to just get them from GPZ, sterilevials.com, Ukits or what ever.

And the links that you posted im sure are not paying the big money that some of the sponsor's are, and the sponsors are what keeps these boards running. Just my .02

If its any consolation, FinaFarm has them for 3.50/ea, which is the cheapest I saw for individual pricing. But, if this home brew stuff works, I will certainly dump $115 for 50 of them. That's what... $2.30 a piece? Pretty good if you ask me. I plan on making enough to last!!! LOL

pullinbig said:
1 filter easliy does 100ml.

Prop = yes
Enan = no

That was my personal experience. I had no problem getting 100mls through 1 filter when I made my prop. But right after I made some Test Enan and it was a bitch to filter. If I made prop again I would use 1 filter for every 50mls max!

i have gotten 100ml out of everythng i filter cept pellets. deca, enan, eq, cyp, tren powder, etc...... i have gone as high as 150ml just to see if it woud and it did but was starting to clog. i just stop at 100. i always warm solution before flltering for easier filtering. if you think about it enan is oil soluable so it should filter easier than prop. my 2ml anyway.

eq and enan did seem to put up a little more of a fight than prop come to think of it. Like pb, i always keep my oil warm during the filtering process. Makes life 10 times easier.

one reason it may be harder to push is that less solvent is used. just get it nice and warm. 10ml syringes work well. 20s are OK but 10s push easier.

I just made 300mg/ml deca with the 10g I had left. Took 4 minutes and 52 seconds beginning to final product. I had it coming out of the whatman as a straight stream of oil using a 10cc. No drip drip drip here, you know doug doesnt fuck around.

Back