Links to sites selling whatmans

i always get a stream. that means my syringe does not haver an enlarged prostrate. =0)

you old guys can appreciate that. dawg and in-human and sc just to name a few. =0l

pullinbig said:
i always get a stream. that means my syringe does not haver an enlarged prostrate. =0)

you old guys can appreciate that. dawg and in-human and sc just to name a few. =0l
:laugh4: :laugh4:
I feel for you old guys though. I can still manage to crack the porcelain bowl if I gotta piss bad enough. PB do you ever get a chub when they check ur prostate, I heard some odd stories about those prostate checks.

a prostate is to a man what a G spot is to a woman. my doc dont check mine but my wife loves to play with it. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD. SOOONNNNN!!!!!

oh and by the way mine is not a "chub" its a freakin anaconda!!!!!!

i got the good ol 44 magnum in the pants...shoots very accurately and is powerful on impact!

im sticking with my previous elephant trunk scenario, see its more than a metaphor. Its a falic statement made without a need for bravado or pomp, let alone cirumstance. Like a fine italian painting its admired my women across the globe, and has a goldenish aura around it during the winter months. Top that gymmy guy

peebs, no i dont get powder burns....women get bruises...gotta make em wear safety goggles...

nice mythology duggyboi, but in my case, its like the labatt blue commercial......when i whip it out, its magical aura swells over the globe as i smile in glee....all the women in the world just stop, drop and drool...

ah... my long and winding pleasure of flesh.

he is smooth and harsh, strong yet gentle, compassioate but firm, forgiving but spitefull, a moving force yet willing to be persuaded, a care taker who knows how to accept help.

gentlemen meet Junior.

Back