Liposuction and/or Gyno Surgery

Y

yankeesuck

Liposuction and/or Gyno Surgery

Curious if anyone has undergone this procedure. I had gyno occur during my latest cycle and rather than walk around with puffy tits i had the excision done. While in there I decided to go ahead and have my flanks, waist cleaned out along with some abdominal etching. the Doc I had is highly regarded and I had to wait 5 months for a surgery date. I am so pleased with the results i cannot tell you. If you are thinking about doing this I would be happy to share with you my experience. I really did my homework. I met with 12 Doctors before I decided on who to go with. I didn't even take a pain pill the day after surgery.

Definitely not where it should be man. I'm not even close. I'm at 19% but I look okay. Obviously not ripped but that is my next move as this last one was to build some solid mass which I did.

Damn all that surgery and your 19% body fat!? Dude i would have done some cardio ate right and cut down to at least 11% then decide if u want all that crap done. Sounds like ur tyring to take the easy way out...but thats just me

ok i gotcha yank. i was just asking that because if you had a low bf% around atleast 10% i was gonna ask if you could tell a major difference with your abs n obliques now since you had the surgery. but anyways. what was your bf% before hand and do you like the end result?

bf% went down 4%
was at 23%

I know I'm a fat fuck. I look good though...just not great like you guys. My mom is obese, my brother is obese so genetically I am somewhat destined to have thick skin and lots of fat cells. I just needed the gyno removal anyway so while there I decided to go ahead and thin it out on the flanks (back fat) and abdomen by removing fat cells. I want to look great. This is why I am doing all this. My last cycle made huge gains but now I really need to lean up. How you do that right? I don't have a good handle on.

you shouldnt put yourself down dude. all you need is to get some motivation to do something about it. if you are wanting to lean out, you should check out the diet forum on here.

thanks man

I will post some b4 and after pics
gotta scan them in. My doctor gave them to me on paper.

Thanks for the encouragement

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing your experience. I had a rhinoplasty (nosejob) several years ago and wish I had done more research and gotten more consultations prior to the surgury.

Back