Liqua-Tech Labs Review.

indofosho

Hey, I have some LTL gear. Tren-Ace, Test-Prop, Anavar, Proviron, Clomid, and Nolva. Has anyone ever used their stuff LATELY? Was it any good?

ive used there T400, TTE, and masteron not to long ago, ive been using ltl for a while never had a problem with it, besides there dbol.

needsize is a huge believer in them bro. I think there GTG if he's running their stuff. Do a search at the top of the page.

lol, nice to know my opinion carries weight...
I have been using it for years and have been very happy, only complaints I ever had is that mixing too much high dosed stuff, ie, 300mg deca, 300mg eq and 400mg test in one syringe can make you a little tender....lol but its nice getting 1000mg in one injection

lol, nice to know my opinion carries weight...
I have been using it for years and have been very happy, only complaints I ever had is that mixing too much high dosed stuff, ie, 300mg deca, 300mg eq and 400mg test in one syringe can make you a little tender....lol but its nice getting 1000mg in one injection

Is that really you in the picture?? Id it is then I will be very happy with LTL. Also, do you know if the 20mg/caps (little green caps with white powder in them) are any good?? Thanks man!!

Is that really you in the picture?? Id it is then I will be very happy with LTL. Also, do you know if the 20mg/caps (little green caps with white powder in them) are any good?? Thanks man!!

that is me in the avatar, day of my last show 2 years ago
ltl is great, I definitely love it, but dont know what the green caps are

U got good genetics for sure needsize. How tall are U and what's Ur weight in the off-season and then when U compete??

too be honest I have terrible genetics for growth, lucky to gain a few lbs per year, I've just been at it a long time...my shape isnt bad though
offseason weight generally 215-220, contest around 195lbs at 5'8"

that would explain it, I dont use the Winstrol (winny), not a fan of the drug. I am using the var, arimidex and nolva right now and they are orange, white and light pink colour

LT is the best UG lab in canada if you ask me. they may overdue the BA content every now and then (painful sometimes), but i explode on everything i take from LT .... especially the Test and Tren blend!! amazing stuff.
Try 3 bottles of tte, and throw in some anavar. best cycle for the price.

confused

ive been using LTL for awhile.not sure about my source,my concern is on the label where the lot number is located,it doesnt look stamped on,also pics ive seen on this site show a white strip down the side of the label where lot num and exp date are. on my bottles the label is the same red color were lot and exp are.can anybody copare and put my heart at ease.

Back