Liquid aromasin taste

slair

wasnt sure if all liquid aromasin tastes similarly....but i def noticed it tastes exactly like fake blood...if you've ever used that vampire fake blood shit for halloween. Anyone else notice this??

I dont know what fake blood taste like but I do know that I have never tasted a good tasting liquid chem. Most I have used (RUI) have a nice little kick to them.

re

well i went with purchase peptides which i had heard was gtg.....with the last couple of weeks, and research chem's being shut down...not sure if its still even open lol.

I was lucky enough to order what I needed from RUI right before they pulled their chems. I used manpower for my latest needs, cheapest Ive seen (wish I would have known of them sooner) and should be waiting for me when I get home from work.

They all taste different, at least my research has told me. It's all about how and what the use to put it in solution. The whole research chem thing was blown out of proportion. I don't think there is anything to worry about. And keep an eye out because a lot of places are using research "pellets" in stead of liquid which makes things nice.

Back