liquid coming out of my nipple when squeezed???

B

B-legit

Last night I was squeezing my nip fairly hard searching for gyno and this clear/milky liquid starting oozing out of the nipple...anyone heard of this before?

I have never had a gyno issue except for last cycle...I did a two weeker of Anadrol/Fina two weeks before halloween, stopping the day after Halloween...then I got a pea-sized (hard as a rock) under my left nip.

My friend had that before. Sometimes that happens when you get gyno. If it keeps up, get it checked out. It's probably your gland draining.

The time to be concerned is if the discharge is bloody or clear and sticky (like an egg white) AND it is spontaneous (comes out without the nipple being squeezed, and is unilateral (on one side only).

[Source: Med Help International]

Greetz

dude you have the on set of prolactin gyno you should worry..you need to take vitamin B6

Vitamin B6 fights prolactin

The following are excerpted from OB/GYN class notes:
=============================================
Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the breasts get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the breasts is helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.
================================================
Got Wood? note : adding Bromo to your cycle only adds to the potential anabolic cascade, and potentially negative drug interactions. In medicine B6 is supposed to be as effective as Bromo. Plus vitamin B6 has few side effects.
Here are a few of many studies supporting the use of Vitamin B6 in reducing prolactin:
======================================
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

[Article in Italian]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.

Last edited:
Had that happen to me about 4 years ago when I was still clean (earlier this year I did my first cycle at 32 after 12 years of bringing a knife to a gun fight).

Was taking Andro-3 Xtreme and noticed immediate sensation of the nipples after a few weeks (along with rage, strength gains, etc... it wasn't until later that I found an undercover report declare that some companies were doping their product with actual gear).

Stopped immediately and abruptly with the andro and noticed puffiness of the nipples for quite a few weeks and months afterwards. I freaked out, and not knowing what better to do, I begin putting ice packs on discretely under my shirt at work in the hopes that, as their is no lump, and I've had a friend with actual gyno and large grape type masses, I can get rid of it. Maybe not a big deal to some people here, but being very self-conscious, nothing is worse than having a body you're proud to have worked hard for, but embarrassed to take your shirt off, but it doesn't help, and the puffiness remains...

Several months later I'm walking to the bathroom at work and felt the sensation of wetness and look down to see my shirt is wet (watery) right at one nipple. I freaked out, but it was, in my case, the beginning of the end of the puffiness. After that the nipples gradually returned to normal over the next few weeks and all has been good, even when on dbol.

I think if you squeeze any part of your body hard enough fluid will come out. LOL I couldn't resist. just picturing all these guys squeezing their nipples.

damn, maybe you should stop trying to milk yourself...
In all seriousness, if there is any hard, painful lumps, then you have gyno, if not, i wouldnt stress about it

it just not right for a man to be producing milk j/k ........Ha Ha ...sorry I'm not laughing at you just at my joke

mine do the same thing sometimes even when im not on cycle. in fact im on cycle now and they dont do it right now. i wouldnt worry

If you are experiencing gyno cover all angle. Take letrozole for blocking estrogen build up and bromocryptine for preventing prolactin build up. If the gyno doesn't go down you might have a problem.

hey bro if you eat some cereal in the morning than at least you can save few bucks a week on milk.....JOke..LOL.....Sorry bro...Some guys swear by letrozole for gyno??? Give it a shot!!!

For some reason this was a problem at anasci for a while with a number of the members, maybe a good time to stop the deca or fina or drol. This would seriously fucking disturb me if it happened to me.

is your period late? maybe you're pregnant.:40oz:

if from tren, probably progesterone based and if milky means prolactin problem---- research dostinex (i think bromocriptiene?) for remedy.

hey on the show Oz the guys nipple would milk out and he did not know what it was. turns out it was breast cancer. Dont know if it was real or not since it was tv if a male can get it, but man get it checked out.

jocktheglide said:
hey on the show Oz the guys nipple would milk out and he did not know what it was. turns out it was breast cancer. Dont know if it was real or not since it was tv if a male can get it, but man get it checked out.

I was reading that 80% of men that get breast cancer, had a history of having done anabolic steroids at some point in their life.... not that lots of men get breast cancer, its as rare as rare can be but steroids definately put us all into a higher risk catagory.

Back