Liquid ECA

Irish Pride

I remember seeing one of these research companies selling the old formula ECA stack in a liquid form.

I was hoping I could get a link or name to whomever it was. I just can't remember where it was.

TIA
Irish

It would taste like shit.

Ephedrine Tabs have a strong taste as well as caffeine powder. I would not want to take this in liquid form.

Easto said:

Ephedrine Tabs have a strong taste as well as caffeine powder. I would not want to take this in liquid form.
OH yeah cuz Liquid Clomid tastes like cotton fuckin candy right....... :Puke:

Easto said:

The minimal time that ephedrine tab sits on my tongue before being washed down leaves a taste. Nasty shit. I've had a caffiene capsule get stuck in my throat and coughed the powder out my nose once...that wasn't cool

Aczech said:
The minimal time that ephedrine tab sits on my tongue before being washed down leaves a taste. Nasty shit. I've had a caffiene capsule get stuck in my throat and coughed the powder out my nose once...that wasn't cool

E-Fucking-Gads mad caffiene powder out the nose... i chewed an aspirin once cause i didnt have any watter thought i was going to die.... cant imagine caffiene as blow....

Popichulo said:
Are their products any good I might order some of that ECA.
i just bought some of thier eca, and clen. tried the eca, tastes like deep fried squirell anus rolled in chalk, very strong though. havent tried the clen, gonna hold off til i need to really cut again and compare the results.
on another note, i give it up to CTDResearch. they gave 20% off my order(sale), and i recieved my package in 2days- great shipping. 2 thumbs up.

solcraft said:
i just bought some of thier eca, and clen. tried the eca, tastes like deep fried squirell anus rolled in chalk, very strong though. havent tried the clen, gonna hold off til i need to really cut again and compare the results.
on another note, i give it up to CTDResearch. they gave 20% off my order(sale), and i recieved my package in 2days- great shipping. 2 thumbs up.

Nothing like deep fried squirrel anus to start your day.

Thanks for the link easto. I'm headed there now.

Back