Liquid Nolvadex

Viking88

Viking
guys - I got some liquid nolva from AG Guys (sorry I'll buy from 'ology for now on - did not know the relationship here before reading numerous posts). The bottle says "30ml - 25mg/ml". The dropper looks to be about 1ml or 1.5 ml. I am guessing that a full 1ml (or 1.5, whatever the case may be)full of liquid would = 25mg tab?

Not quite. Their product is tamoxifen citrate as opposed to straight tamoxifen in the tabs. 25mg of the citrate is about the same as 20mg of tamoxifen.

I bought some Liquidex from Ag-guys and its says "not for human consumption" should i junk it? or take it? I know how much to take but I am scared it may be toxic and not what I am looking for..

JJSauce123 said:
I bought some Liquidex from Ag-guys and its says "not for human consumption" should i junk it? or take it? I know how much to take but I am scared it may be toxic and not what I am looking for..

Hmm...I'm not really sure how to answer this one. So I will say this: They put that label on there to cover their ass.

JJSauce123 said:
No offense and I HATE when I see this response BUT if you dont know if you should consume something that says that you are not ready to juice.

Myself and vets will be more than happy to help you BUT you have given a sign that you are not ready for AAS's.

No offense, just lookin out for ya,

Give us ALL info available to obtain your goals.

No offense,

gator

I am not offended but because of a companies lack of info. on a product that was given to me. I am not going to make an assumption that its the same liquidex I had previously taken, therefore I will ask questions and not be one of the many retards that is a "know it all" and take anything assuming its the same, you are not a doctor and unless you have taken the product you are not able to answer my question. do you like hearing yourself speak? your answer was useless.

JJSauce123 said:
I am not offended but because of a companies lack of info. on a product that was given to me. I am not going to make an assumption that its the same liquidex I had previously taken, therefore I will ask questions and not be one of the many retards that is a "know it all" and take anything assuming its the same, you are not a doctor and unless you have taken the product you are not able to answer my question. do you like hearing yourself speak? your answer was useless.

Dude, your missing the point completely. All these products you buy are for reseach purposes only. Otherwise get a script.
Your the one with the lack of info. All online sites are for "RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY" .... Hint; liquidex is liquidex no matter where you purchase it online.
The reason he didn't answer the question completely is because there are certain "understoods" that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users should already know before they start.
Because you don't know the "understood", then you need to back up and start again.

can someone help me over here?
i got some liquid nolva from a friend of mine. looks like light bluish? and tastes like shit but a lil on tha minty side? and the aromasin. taste juss as bad without the minyish taste? anyone who can help? twiztedryder878@aol.com is my email im new to this site i just signed up

I think maybe your missing tha point here viking and jjsauce, if one where to by a "RESEARCH CHEMICAL" it would be ill advised and possibly ILLEGAL to use on say a human, but would perfect for use in RESEARCH. these chemicals are generaly safe to work around and would not cause and harm to a 150-300lb primate in 1-2ml doses even if taken oraly daily. but any reaserch on animals would need some manner of permit. i think if you bought it to do research with that is great, as it has many secrets left to unlock, let us know.

crazyfool405 said:
can someone help me over here?
i got some liquid nolva from a friend of mine. looks like light bluish? and tastes like shit but a lil on tha minty side? and the aromasin. taste juss as bad without the minyish taste? anyone who can help? twiztedryder878@aol.com is my email im new to this site i just signed up

Dude, its fine. Its just Liquid nolva with some flavoring added to it. Still taste like shit either way. I got shelves full of all this liquid ancillarys(can't spell that word).
If it taste like shit then its the real deal.

Back