liquid research

I order my LC and T3 last Friday(6/6) .Then got a email on Sunday saying my order has been ship. Emailed them on Tuesday asking for a tracking number and got a response on Wednesday with a tracking number.I tracked it and found it was ship on Wednesday! I heard somewhere that they are back up and might be a couple days behind. But hey! WE STILL LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS! So Mike we love you! But keep working at it!

hey guys we are working a our butts off but if you don't receive your products within 3-4 days than we will give you a free product plus 20% off next order, come on guys we are trying very hard to get them out fast we will take care of you

Last edited:
I placed an order on 6-10-03 online and never got an email confirmation is this normal...can't remember if I got one in the past but pack showed up in 2-3 days so I guess I will see Saturday or Monday.

im down.. how do we pay online. can we use a CC? or do i have to MO the money. i need some stuff asap so....!!
mike you might just be my HERO.

"hey guys we are working a our butts off but if you don't receive your products within 3-4 days than we will give you a free product plus 20% off next order, come on guys we are trying very hard to get them out fast we will take care of you

Last edited by bayoumike on 06-13-2003 at 08:09 AM
"

I personally ordered on Monday, and it still hasnt shipped. I went with LR because everyone here(the people that I trust) reccomend them. If you are willing to wait, it seems like they are the place to order from.

Yes CC works.

Give them a break guys!! Think of how big Liquidresearch has gotten and how fast they got there. bayoumike is a good guy and you will get you stuff, just give him some time.

Bumping this back to the top...

Guys...I have no affiliation with LR, or Mike, but give him a chance...he's working his butt off to fill orders and offering great customer service on the boards as well, keeping people updated.

I ordered my stuff on a friday morning and got it the next saturday (8 days, including that weekend). I'm happy.

hi, if your order took 8-days then you will get 20% off next order and plus a free bottle of your choice

Last edited:
Order Date: 2003-06-09 19:01:23
Order Status: In Process
Shipping Method: Express Mail

I havn't received anything yet, not even an email with status or expected ship date.

Last wednesday they said:

We are processing those orders this evening. We are running about 48 hours to ship this week due to being backed up. As soon as it goes out I will give you the tracking number. Thanks

yet I still havn't got any status. :(

I ordered Liqid Clomid and recieved it about 2 days later. They are definantly still there and going strong.

Back