Liquid T-3

DO NOT leave it under your tongue.. that would be bad for the skin. Besides the normal dosing scheme for clomid/nolva whatever is designed around the oral availability.

If the taste is bad try this, for every 2 ml of "research" mix it with 16 oz. of coolaid (grape/strawberry/cherry all work for me but any flavor might work) then gulp it down and you are set. Went from a horrible experience of taking the clomid to tasting really good.

its not that

the taste is bad it actually painfully stings my tongue and throat, thats why i was wondering if maybe its supposed to sting caus eit get absorbed sublingually like that some how. i dont know im upping my dose to 2x what im doing and seeing if i get anything out of it if i still dont notice anything i know its bunk shit. i also havent heard of one personal success story, i should have went with the tabs

minitor2:mad:

i was thinking about orderign some, because its one of the only sites w/ straight CC orders, not just paypal, this gives me doubts

roadhouse

as far as im concerned if your taking 75mcgs of t3 u would notice more heat or sweating or hunger or something. i took 1/2 tab of unipharm 50mcg t3 and was sweating like a pig in my sleep. this stuff has done absolutly nothing so far. maybe it takes longer tohit your system i dont know but i really would wait on it to actually see if anyone who has used it has actually gotten t3 like results from the product. as of right now thissecond id say try to find jpi jones, unipharm, or some other type of good tabs. not mexican ones, i tryed them a while ago with little effect.

minitor2

RoadHouse said:
i was thinking about orderign some, because its one of the only sites w/ straight CC orders, not just paypal, this gives me doubts

Maybe I would wait until liquidresearch come out with theirs.

LiquaThy from Research Consulting. It's absolute shit, does nothing. I have had good results from tabs. This site asks for cash to be mailed in. I lost.

i have spoke with liquid research...and they said next week, they will have t3 available and a t3/clen mix available....looking forward to trying out their t3 and giving ya'll some reviews of it...peace

if its anything

like what i got, its crap. totally worthless in my opinion just buy the tabs theyre actually cheaper than the liquid.

minitor2

Re: if its anything

minitor2 said:
like what i got, its crap. totally worthless in my opinion just buy the tabs theyre actually cheaper than the liquid.

minitor2
do tell where you obtained yours from, since it is legal and all....peace

i dont knwo if it shouldbe posted

if drveejay tells me i can i will post it up or he can he knows where i got it from.

minitor2

Back