Liquid vs. Pill

young_Blooded

Talk it up bro's.

Im looking at researchkits.com vs a "competator" that has pill form. I want the best stuff that works.

what i am looking at is clomid (liquid vs. pill)
What i am looking at is clen (liquid vs. pill)

Help out guys.......and mods....please dont be biast towards a sponsor (which could be impossible)

A little more information would be required about the competitor before I was to give you an honest answer.

Thats like saying, "hey guys, I want an honest answer, who is a better baseball player? Someone from the 1950's or Barry bonds?"

I think since both tabs and liquid would be made from the same raw materials, that they would both work equally well.

I would look at things like price comparison, service of supplier, ease or type of administration you prefer, in order to make an unbiased decision.

I think reputation would be a main factor considering what StoneCold posted about both forms being made from the same raw materials.

um......biggie....i love these forums and all but like......

A little more information would be required about the competitor before I was to give you an honest answer.

Thats like saying, "hey guys, I want an honest answer, who is a better baseball player? Someone from the 1950's or Barry bonds?"

i said very clearly.........

Now im not trying to be an ass....im a newb like alot of people trying to get advice........and the BEST resources for myself just like you want....so please dont try to plug a sponsor by dissing the "competator" (which is what my newb eyes are seeing on the bullshit meter) to make the sponsor happier.

This is kinda obvioius and in combination with the post your mod deleted (SC) from someone else telling of this other "competator" i am considering other than resourcekits......

I dont like people doctoring posts showing links to other websites where i can get my stuff from......if you dont support that link then tell me from PERSONAL experience or some other means why i should buy from the sponsor instead of just trying to hide it from me...thats just 100% bullshit. .....these forums are about help and advice.........not shit like that.....

--peace, as newb as I may sound thats my $.02

--thx to superman

Last edited:
young_Blooded said:

Now im not trying to be an ass....im a newb like alot of people trying to get advice........and the BEST resources for myself just like you want....so please dont try to plug a sponsor by dissing the "competator" (which is what my newb eyes are seeing on the bullshit meter) to make the sponsor happier.

This is kinda obvioius and in combination with the post your mod deleted (SC) from someone else telling of this other "competator" i am considering other than resourcekits......

I dont like people doctoring posts showing links to other websites where i can get my stuff from......if you dont support that link then tell me from PERSONAL experience or some other means why i should buy from the sponsor instead of just trying to hide it from me...thats just 100% bullshit. .....these forums are about help and advice.........not shit like that.....

--peace, as newb as I may sound thats my $.02

--thx to superman

OK......what you guys are doing, even though we are talking about non-controlled meds, is Source Posting, and posting links to ther sites as well.

Do you even know if these others want ther names openly posted at your descretion?

I thought I gave you pretty good unbiased advice here, obviously not in your opinion !!

young_Blooded said:

thats my $.02

--peace, as newb as I may sound
--thx to superman

I dont know how I could have been anymore clear when I told you that I would need to know exactly who this "competitor" was before I gave you my assessment on who to use. There are many companies that produce clomid and clen in pill form.

My baseball analogy was basically telling you I cant compare something that I know a lot about(researchkits.com/BarryBonds) to something I dont even know the maker of(The competitor/1950's baseball player). Sorry that you couldnt catch that, hey, some things go over peoples heads more then others.

If you dont mind, I would like you to point out where I "dissed" the competitor.

I think you're missing the entire point.

Both liquid an pill will have a mg per pill/ml for the clomid and a mcg per pill/ml for the clen. If everything was 100% as advertised, that would be all you would need to know to compute the cost per dose.

You also have to factor in the chances that you will actually receive what you ordered. I can guarantee that with researchkits you will get your order, and if there is a problem they will fix it. Depending on how you're getting the other stuff, the situation may or may not be similar.

They can't give you any help w/o knowing the mfg (and probably how you're getting it via secure mail for the pills unless you get it direct from a pharm somewhere, although I doubt there are many/any fakes of clen and clomid).

From my limited experience, Oxyflux clen is *way* underdosed, or lacking in quality control in the mixing at the least. Other mfgrs are right on the money.

If everything was 100% on the money and guaranteed delivery there would be *no* difference except price. Since it's not a perfect world, there is no correct answer to your question w/o more details.

ok sound advice for once however.....

Im not missing the point.....the title of my thread was "liquid vs. pill"

Which would mean......LIQUID FORM VS PILL FORM.......

in lamens terms....but that went "over someones head"

the "competator" was my situation so to speak.
The point were this post changed, was in the fact other posts i have made regarding Sponsors of this board were responded to by other members of this "club". The responses to those posts by other members where deleted and changed by the mods of this forum.

Thats not advice, thats doctoring and being biast. I am in complete satisfaction with this "competator".....but posting their link would just get deleted again...since the mods "dont allow it"....im not going to support or listen to any hipocritical advice. These boards are about advice, not promotional advantages......fuck that shit....im tired of being spammed with PM's from Stonecold trying to start an aruguement....im not going to argue with some forum junky over some small time shit.....good example of the leadership chosen for this board..."bravo"

But then once again, alot of hersay will ALWAYS be a factor in immature petty shit like this.

--good bye

**and funny. out of all my topics this one got the most response........i sure am getting bigger from this!!!

young_Blooded said:
....im tired of being spammed with PM's from Stonecold trying to start an aruguement....im not going to argue with some forum junky over some small time shit.....good example of the leadership chosen for this board..."bravo"

But then once again, alot of hersay will ALWAYS be a factor in immature petty shit like this.

--good bye

**and funny. out of all my topics this one got the most response........i sure am getting bigger from this!!!

Hold on a fuckin' second. :mad:You sent me 2 PMs, which I responded to, I sent you 1 PM, asking if you had any comments on my responses to your 2 PMs. If you call that being spammed.....well I really don't know what to say.......
Well actually I do....but I won't !!

young_Blooded said:
ok sound advice for once however.....

Im not missing the point.....the title of my thread was "liquid vs. pill"

Which would mean......LIQUID FORM VS PILL FORM.......

in lamens terms....but that went "over someones head"

the "competator" was my situation so to speak.
The point were this post changed, was in the fact other posts i have made regarding Sponsors of this board were responded to by other members of this "club". The responses to those posts by other members where deleted and changed by the mods of this forum.

Thats not advice, thats doctoring and being biast. I am in complete satisfaction with this "competator".....but posting their link would just get deleted again...since the mods "dont allow it"....im not going to support or listen to any hipocritical advice. These boards are about advice, not promotional advantages......fuck that shit....im tired of being spammed with PM's from Stonecold trying to start an aruguement....im not going to argue with some forum junky over some small time shit.....good example of the leadership chosen for this board..."bravo"

--good bye

Its too bad you had to get personal with my staff. Calling StoneCold a "forum junky" is uncalled for. Just because you dont know how to properly ask a question on this forum doesnt mean you have to take out your frustration on the staff. There is a great post in the "Newbies Read" forum that suits you perfectly: How to Write a Post that gets your questions answered. Too bad you wont be around to read it though. Consider yourself an example as to why members of this board should treat the staff and other members with respect.

BANNED

Young Blooded....here's the deal:

1) You completely misinterpreted Biggie's response. He was simply wanting to answer your question yet NEEDED more specific info from you...........that's it!

2) StoneCold is ALWAYS trying to help out bro..........he's usually the first one to respond to any PM or any post when a bro needs help.

You've apparently misconstrued his "Johnny-on-the-spot" demeanor at attempting to shed somelight for you in exchange for an ill-conceived attempt to soliciit some company's product..... :confused:

3) Popping off the way you did will DEFINITELY NOT yield you the response you are looking for!

This board is full of excellent and helpful people giving up their free time to help out however and whenever they can.........in an effort to simply better the iron brotherhood. NOT everyone has a hidden agenda to market something or profit somehow.

Get to know the members, you will see that this is like a family over here bro. SURE, there ARE "sponsers" to help financially support the board.......but I there is no stronghold employed on the members to use JUST THEIR products! These sponsers' banners are evident at the top of the page.........but that's about it! I have yet to see ONE thread forcefully promoting one company vs another based on ANYTHING other than self-experience.

It's pretty laid back around here.....SERIOUSLY....relax, and don't be so quick to read between the lines! You will quickly see that aren't anylines to read between brother!

I'd be happy answering your question in an UNBIASED CANDID manner once you ask it appropriately......cool?

Later............;)

Who comes to a board, asks for help and then tries to belittle the people who take the time to respond??? I'd guess its in the handle: young _blooded. Drop this guy.

Back