Liquidex dose for TRT

Chaos6060

I am trying to decide if Liquidex is a good option for me.
The most recent Blood tests done in march ( about 1.5 weeks ago now) showed that the t cream was working T had risen to 648L and E2 had risen to mid 26, so in response my doc increased t cream dose then upped thyroid dose, but kept Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the same. BTW we are shooting for that 900 to 1000lL range. he said that if the dose of 150 mg was kept the same my T would stay around that same level.

Since all this has happened I have noticed some watery build up in my chest which made me aware of where my E2 was going. I asked him this ad he said that it would be okay for me to try it as it would reult in a higher free t and total t... and I also hope it would cut some of the watery feelings i have.

But he would not perscribe it himself as of yet just because my E2 was not high enough to worry about. He begins to worry when it rises of 40. But if adex would take care of this watery feeling without lowering my E2 too much I am willing to try it

I was thinking starting with a really small dose around .25 mg per week , something to keep E2 low and in check as I think it will rise with the increase in T cream, dont want it to get too low tho

Here are my two most recent labs

The blood was drawn tuesday March 15...this was the last most recent blood tests

now for the two labs--first lab drawn on Feb 11 (this blood test was to test the effectiveness of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only treatment which me and the doc tried first, we also did the dessi thyroid as well if that matters)

Total T- 184 (280-1100) ng/dl
SHBG - 28 (10-80) nmol/L
Free T - 4.60 (1.9-27) ng/dl
E2 - 13.2 (7.6-42.6) pg/ml
DHEA sulfate- 313.6 (211-492) ug/dl

thyroid
Free T3 1.9 1.8-4.6 pg/ml

(We realized Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was not working so we switched the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to 150 mgs T cream ED,.6ml Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x week ( the bottle says 1000ius/.05mg/ml 5ml-- I believe that comes to 1200 ius 2x per week if I am correct. and raised the thyroid from 1 grain to two grains)

Most recent labs taken in March

Total T - 648 (280-1100) ug/dl
SHBG - 31 (10-80) nmol/L
Free T - 14.63 (1.9-27) ng/dl
E2 - 23.4 (7.6-42.6)
DHEA 420.0 (211-492) ug/dl

Thyroid
Free T3 2.7 1.8-4.6 pg/ml

(We then raised T cream to 200 mg ed/1200 ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2xweek/2.5 grains dessi thy)

so this brings me back to the adex q
I have just recieved the research compound and it is 1mg x 30ml, so I assume thats 1mg/ml so if I were to take the .5 mg dose I would pull back to a the 5 tick mark on a 1cc insulin pin....(I post this just to be sure I am not ignorantly doing anything wrong, sorry if it is repetitive), this is if I decide to take it

Try .25mg eod to start after a week if no better do .25mg Ed (or yes 1/2 cc). Probably a maintenance dose of .2g eod will be enough but everyone reacts diff.

Thnx for the reply so given the results so far you think that my e2 is sure to rise and liquidex is the best option, at a small dose of course don't want e2 too loww lol

The only reason I ask is because I posted the same question on T nation and many of them say not to take any sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI), lol, I will prolly air on the side of caution and stick -with the .25g e3d- I can always increase it...i just cant stand the water retention and other sides lol

Well shit that's was what I was looking for...and estrogen control I could take longterm with min to no sides...I already have the liquidex, do u think there would be any unwanted sides if i finish out the bottle(1mgx30ml) at a small dose like .4 or. 5 mg per week then switch to exemastane? Or should I trash it and order the exe? The est rebound is what def do not want also don't want est too low

ok will do...just to be aware, what should be some of the sides I should be looking for for e2 getting too low...wrist ache (while doin excercise such as bench?) low libido, no morning wood

Back