liquidex

Nzom

How is liquidex taken? Oraly or inject?

I was told that a proper dose would be .25g Every Other Day. I was told to start taking liquidex week 1 and continue until the end of the cycle. What do you think?

Thank You

If you let us know what you will be taking, we can make a better recommendation.

Anyways, there are various and sundry types/concentrations for liquidex, so all I can say is the standard dose is 1mg of anastrozole. Whether that is 1cc of solution or .25ccs of solution, I don't know.

And you take it orally, but you suck it up in a syringe. Be careful not to inject your tongue or cheek, lol.

(week 1 - 3) 250 sus per week
(week 4 - 8) 500 sus per week
(week 9 - 12) 250 sus per week

200 Dec Every other week for 12 weeks

(week 2 - 14) 3 ui/day HGH, 3 days on/1 day off

thank you

You might not need to take any at all. Wait and see what you think when you up the test. If you feel too bloated or get gyno symptoms, hop on the liquidex train at 1mg/day.

Nzom said:
(week 1 - 3) 250 sus per week
(week 4 - 8) 500 sus per week
(week 9 - 12) 250 sus per week

200 Dec Every other week for 12 weeks

(week 2 - 14) 3 ui/day HGH, 3 days on/1 day off

thank you

Hey bro......that cycle still sucks big time.
-Pick one dose for the Sustanon (sust) and run it all the way through, no need to taper up and down like that.
-100 mg/week of Deca is not going to do shit for you.
-HGH for only 13 weeks isn't going to do anything either, except drain your wallet.

Plus, isn't this your first cycle ??

Considering all the sus/dec/hgh is already on hand.. How would you reconfigure?

Thanks again for all the great advice. This forum is great.

Last edited:
to get a stable conc. of sust 250 in your bloodstream it is reccomended that you take it eod. with regards to deca i would run 200-400 mg a week and run hgh just like you wanted. this is a great foundation cycle and you should put a good amount of solid weight on.

Back