liquidix for 4 months

BoxCut

im going to be using some test in my summer cutting cycle and i bloat up bigtime on any test. so i am going to use liquidex as long as i am on the test and that is going to be about 4 months. is there anything i can take that will help prevent the bad cholesterol profile that the liquidiex is going to give me after all this time on it?

btw, ill be using 0.5 mg per day.

Flush Free Niacin......but now I've seen studies where that is not so good for the old liver.

Garlic tabs are supposed to help as well, that's what I am taking now.

StoneColdNTO said:
Flush Free Niacin......but now I've seen studies where that is not so good for the old liver.

Garlic tabs are supposed to help as well, that's what I am taking now.
did the studies say flush free niacin [ inositol hexanicotinate ] or just niacin [ b-3 ] ? i havent seen the studies but have heard that the flush free is much more liver friendly , ps i am a regular user of flush free up to as much as 1000mg pre workout and usually 250-500 mg daily and have not had any of my blood test show elevated liver enzymes , maybe im just lucky and have a cast iron liver lol

DADAWG said:
did the studies say flush free niacin [ inositol hexanicotinate ] or just niacin [ b-3 ] ? i havent seen the studies but have heard that the flush free is much more liver friendly , ps i am a regular user of flush free up to as much as 1000mg pre workout and usually 250-500 mg daily and have not had any of my blood test show elevated liver enzymes , maybe im just lucky and have a cast iron liver lol

They showed both regular and flush free were detrimental. Hhajdo posted them....go figure eh.....he is the resource man for scientific studies here. :D Without the search function, I can't find them, but hopefully tomorrow, although you might want to remind me. I was taking flush free everyday also, till I read those studies and then I switched to garlic tabs.

I remember the same thing StoneCold did, the flush free seemed to be worse for your liver. My doc has me taking it for my cholestorol, so hopefully I paid attention :)

Back