LiquidResearch.com

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Hey guys not to bust your balls again, but I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything more about the shipments wether they are on track again or still hella backed up , cuz im still waiting for a order that was placed on the 3rd of July and even wrote an e-mail and have yet to hear back from them.
Just Checking
Popi

He's getting back on track bro.
Most likely he'll hook you up with the next order for free cause of the delay.

That would be hella cool , I was just wondering cuz like I said I wrote an e-mail and got no reply.

I was trying to place an order today and get the $38.00 price for the clen and get it overnighted. But no response by email. If you have not got a response in 3 weeks, I wonder if they will even honor the sale price when/if they respond to my email.

wish me luck...

Not sure I emailed him last night and got a response in a few hours.

I guess I'm lucky but I've never had trouble with them. (crossing my fingers)

Placed a small order with them on June 21 (that's 4-1/2 weeks ago), they charged my cc on June 25, I still have not rec'd my product. Their last email said they would ship last Fri, overnight, but still have not rec'd. Waiting to hear from them.

I'll keep the board updated on how this is resolved, right now I'm very disappointed in their service.

been about 10 days on my order sent an email and got nothing back from them...............glad I am not in a hurry

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and got my order in 2 days later. So ill bump for them. Give em a little time to get back on track.

Well I been to the website and read their situation and I have been keeping my eye on this thread. I have e-mailed them 3 times for an order status update, and none of my e-mails have been responded to.

Has anyone ordered in the last 3 weeks and received their stuff?

Hey mike have you sent confirmations to all July orders yet? Still awaiting one but its only be a day or so.

I'm impatient by nature hehe peace and thanks for all the great service and your dedication to doing the right thing.

Back