Little help with my hormone panel results before starting my cycle...

mpsports

Hello dear friends...

I do apologize if i posted the thread in the wrong section, if i did just let me know and i will repost it where it belongs.
I just got my blood results back and wanted to see your opinion is you saw if anything seemed a little off, I mean I got them for comparison references once I'm on the cycle but my test serum is at 453, and LH says high being at 9, does it mean my testosterone is kinda low even though its not in a alarming range? And my estradiol/test ration looking good?
Im starting my cycle this Monday... will post results and tracking details.

Male, 30 yrs, 5.9', 180lbs
Results: (File will open in a separate tab)
View attachment 564042

Thanks Fellows!

What time of the day was your blood drawn for these labs?

Taking any medications?

Have you run cycles in the past?

Any health issues?

Have you ever checked your Thyroid?

What time of the day was your blood drawn for these labs?

Taking any medications?

Have you run cycles in the past?

Any health issues?

Have you ever checked your Thyroid?

It was maybe 2 hours after waking up, around 11AM.
Not taking any Meds at all, and no healt issues at all, never checked my thyroid though...
Came off a cycle back in november, TrenE and TestE and finished my PCT back in December...

Do you see anything to be concerned about?

Just to add, how long ago was your PCT? That LH might be some lingering SERM action, but if it has been long enough, you may be looking at something else down the road.

Edit: just realized you updated your thread. You ever have an injury to your neck, spine, head, or testes?

It was maybe 2 hours after waking up, around 11AM.
Not taking any Meds at all, and no healt issues at all, never checked my thyroid though...
Came off a cycle back in november, TrenE and TestE and finished my PCT back in December...

Do you see anything to be concerned about?

I would run blood work again. Go at 8am next time. It is important to go first thing in the morning after a good night's sleep.

Did you use hCG during your cycle?

What was your PCT and when did you start it after your last injection?

Yes, I do see something that you may need to be concerned about, but without more info it is impossible to be certain. I do know that you should postpone your next cycle though until more is known.

Just to add, how long ago was your PCT? That LH might be some lingering SERM action, but if it has been long enough, you may be looking at something else down the road.

Edit: just realized you updated your thread. You ever have an injury to your neck, spine, head, or testes?

I would run blood work again. Go at 8am next time. It is important to go first thing in the morning after a good night's sleep.

Did you use hCG during your cycle?

What was your PCT and when did you start it after your last injection?

Yes, I do see something that you may need to be concerned about, but without more info it is impossible to be certain. I do know that you should postpone your next cycle though until more is known.

Thank you guys!

I will go and run bloods again, and yes I did use HCG during the cycle, the only thing is that I started it late, around week 5 I believe.
I used 500mg/w of TestE and 400mg/w trenE and it was my first cycle, started the HCG at 250iu x2 per week, .5 arimidex daily. continued the HCG 1 week after my last Test injection (Which was around Nov 20), and starded PCT a week after that (2 weeks after my last TestE injection) I started Clomid and Nolva (around December 5th), if my memory doesnt fail me first day Clomid 300mg and then 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/10/10, I was shooting to do it for 4 weeks but I was feeling to lethargic at day 24 so I stoped it 3 or 4 day before, around day 24. So it has being almost 3 months since that. Never had any type of respiratory, or any organ problem before, no chronic problems, no medication, only muscular injuries due to training here and there but nothing to be concerned about.

Megatron, What do you see that I should be concerned about? Oh man you killed my hopes of starting my cycle :(
But thanks for telling I appreciate it, I wont jeopardize my health :bowdown:

Your TT is on the lowish side for your age and your LH is high. That could be pointing to testicles that are not functioning properly.

Do you have Natty baseline blood work from before you ever used AAS? It would really help to compare against that.

But in the meantime definitely run blood work again. Get a good night of sleep and go in for the draw around 8:00 AM.

Back