Liver damage becouse of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml

andriyav

Dear friends. I need your advice. I made 300mg/ml TE. I used 2%BA and 20%BB. It is not my first homebrew and I didn’t have a problem before. A few days ago I decided to start my course and made a loading before. I took 1800 mg of TE within 3 days. After 2 days I felt Symptoms of liver damage (Nausea, discomfort in the abdomen, bitter taste in the mouth). I tried the powder from this supplier for the first time. Can the gear be a cause of quick liver damage?

Don't mean to flame, but if you took that much test in that amount of time, I'm wondering what your front load and ancillaries look like?

Have you taken that high of a dosage before? What was your reasoning behind that high of a dose?

Dear friends. I need your advice. I made 300mg/ml TE. I used 2%BA and 20%BB. It is not my first homebrew and I didn***8217;t have a problem before. A few days ago I decided to start my course and made a loading before. I took 1800 mg of TE within 3 days. After 2 days I felt Symptoms of liver damage (Nausea, discomfort in the abdomen, bitter taste in the mouth). I tried the powder from this supplier for the first time. Can the gear be a cause of quick liver damage?

Have you taken that high of a dosage before? What was your reasoning behind that high of a dose?

the reason is front-loading. As usual my front loading is 2 grams within one week and I didn't feel any discomfort in my liver. This time I decided to take 3 grams as loading. I don't think it was high dose of TE but it was high dose of BB which is quite toxic in high dose. I added 20% of BB to my gear.

Get on milk thistle (if you haven't already). If possible, I'd recommend seeing your doctor. Best of luck, mate.

Dear friends. I need your advice. I made 300mg/ml TE. I used 2%BA and 20%BB. It is not my first homebrew and I didn***8217;t have a problem before. A few days ago I decided to start my course and made a loading before. I took 1800 mg of TE within 3 days. After 2 days I felt Symptoms of liver damage (Nausea, discomfort in the abdomen, bitter taste in the mouth). I tried the powder from this supplier for the first time. Can the gear be a cause of quick liver damage?
If thats your front load, what is your cycle gonna look like? Even at 300mg/ml, you probably dont need that much BB. TE melts at body temp. Very easy hormone to keep in solution.

If thats your front load, what is your cycle gonna look like? Even at 300mg/ml, you probably dont need that much BB. TE melts at body temp. Very easy hormone to keep in solution.
My cycle is 1500 mg of TE and 600 mg of Deca. Now I understand that TE can be dissolved without BB.

Get a blood test for your liver if you suspect liver damage instead of asking people on a forum that have no fucking idea, just a thought.

Could the other impurities in powder cause the liver damage? I bought the powder from the new supplier. The gear was very cloudy before filtering. After filtering it was clear. The gear made from the powder which I bought from my previous supplier was always clear, before filtering and after filtering.

Sorry, I didn't ask what I should do with my liver. I just asked what could cause the liver damage.
If you are using gear and don't know what is causing liver damage then maybe you shouldn't be using, that's like a smoker asking what's causing his cancer. Might not happen to every single person but the possibility is ofcourse there and heightened.

If you are using gear and don't know what is causing liver damage then maybe you shouldn't be using, that's like a smoker asking what's causing his cancer. Might not happen to every single person but the possibility is ofcourse there and heightened.

Of course, I don't use it anymore. I'm not suicidal. :) But I don't want to throw away 200g of TE powder.
Now I am thinking that carbolic acid could cause bad feeling in my liver as well. Carbolic acid is more toxic than BB. As far as I already told the gear was very cloudy before filtering. I think it was carbolic acid which wasn't completely dissolved in oil. Another indication is that gear was very painful. At the next step I want to try to use distilled water for carbolic acid removing.

Back