liver toxicity 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

tonyyayo14

thinkin bout goin bak on after a shorter cycle

16-week cycle

500mg test cyp /wk, pinned 2x per week.

Accutane 5mg eod
dutasteride .5mg eod
finasteride .5mg eod (opposite days of dutas days)
arimidex .25mg eod
hcg 250iu e3d

frontload of var 80mg ed wk 1-4

2 weeks on 3 weeks off slin 10iu/day for meals.

pct

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomi 50 50 25 25

should there be any concern for liver toxicity with these types of figures (including alcohol consumption on the weekends)

Pprobably not..var is mild from what I understand. Poor euro trash like me cannot afford it.
Don t know jack about slin but I here it does work if used properly but tweaking my hpta is as far as I m going to be harder than the other guy in line at wal mart.

I'm gonna hazard a guess that your not seeing a derm... Why bother taking the accutane at that low a dosage? My last (and only) accutane cycle was 60mg ed for about 8months... I cant imagine 5mg eod would do anything noticeable.

Be careful with the insulin.
It can be lethal.
Have you ever used it before?
If so...How?
If not...How do you plan on using it?

I've crashed a few times on it and haven't touched it in a few years.

thinkin bout goin bak on after a shorter cycle

16-week cycle

500mg test cyp /wk, pinned 2x per week.

Accutane 5mg eod
dutasteride .5mg eod
finasteride .5mg eod (opposite days of dutas days)
arimidex .25mg eod
hcg 250iu e3d

frontload of var 80mg ed wk 1-4

2 weeks on 3 weeks off slin 10iu/day for meals.

pct

nolva 40 40 20 20
clomi 50 50 25 25

should there be any concern for liver toxicity with these types of figures (including alcohol consumption on the weekends)
dude...do not use slin....i really want to be nice here but you've made some pretty questionable posts on here in the past clearly illustrating your lack of knowledge and now you're going to run slin?

( I did not want to say it joseff. dumbass is gonna hurt himself I just hope he does it b4 he procreates perpetuating the dumbass cycle)

I'm convinced tony is an expert troll.

He has a go at dnp & fails miserably so he decides to combine accutane, finasteride, slin & alcohol - what could possibly go wrong?
Why should I focus on the basics when I can just pump my body full of the most powerful compounds I can find?

Your a good example of the boy who cried wolf - so many bullshit threads that eventually people wont help you anymore, even when you truly need it.

Not to mention the cocaine reference in his handle. I bet he's a fun guy to roid with, that's for sure. You might die, but hey.

Tony not to be a bigger ass than absolutely necessary...what is your end game here ? Aas accelerate hair loss. Aas and alcohol are hepatically in congruent. They are not symbiotic at ALL.

Ur heading for the bald, diabetic limp dicked depressed bin and I hate to see it..please share as I really hate seeing you wreck your health, your hair, your sex life and your success clubbing. U r a reality show in the making gone horribly wrong. Please please re boot or get a handle on your choices or are you willing to burn out vs fade away.
BETTER according to Def leppard I know but YOU ARE THEM....or are you ?

Tony not to be a bigger ass than absolutely necessary...what is your end game here ? Aas accelerate hair loss. Aas and alcohol are hepatically in congruent. They are not symbiotic at ALL.

Ur heading for the bald, diabetic limp dicked depressed bin and I hate to see it..please share as I really hate seeing you wreck your health, your hair, your sex life and your success clubbing. U r a reality show in the making gone horribly wrong. Please please re boot or get a handle on your choices or are you willing to burn out vs fade away.
BETTER according to Def leppard I know but YOU ARE THEM....or are you ?

No slin/var/dnp will be used.

strictly sticking with test..

goal= 200lb 8% with full head of hair, and no acne.. my acne is very mild which is why i would only need 5mg..

I have to ask...why does tony have maximum rep full of greens?
Am I missing an amazing post he made somewhere?

Maybe I should start making troll threads to get my rep up instead of the educational gibberish I've been posting so far ;)

Last edited:
he used to make sense but then he got high on his supply and poof...got shot w a 12 gauge pint blankTony if u do not defend yourself I ll take some green away and give it to the zilla

Back