lo propl pip damn!!

501s finest

Training to get Big!!
lol propl pip damn!!

So i'm on 166mg/ml test phenyl prop. only 1 cycle in my history, it was 500mg of test e per week. 2nd pinn in on the prop. not as bad as i was expecting but damn, the left glute pin has my tail bone feeling like i got his with a golf club haha. my question is, does it get better or worse through the cycle? and if i start a new injection point since that spot will be virgin is the pip going to be even worse? I'm not bitching nor even thinking of ending my cycle. I can take the pain, just trying to get a little info on if I start pinning shoulders or something since i'm pinning every other day. and the tbol has my muscles cramped as fuck. I've been on that for 6 days now. 55mg a day. loving it!! I'm sure if it was only 100mg/ml it wouldn't be as bad. I can walk, when I went to do leg press tonight and sat down that tail bone was like wtf haha. had a hell of a workout though!! I don't wanna hear anybody say stop crying b/c i'm not being a lil bitch, I'll keep doing it for 10-12 weeks. Thanks in advance guys!!

Last edited:
I thought the 166mg/ml might get ya :) im sure after a few pins youre muscles will be fine bro

haha it's not as bad as i was expecting though. people post saying they can't walk and shit. It's not that bad, I do have a high pain tolerance though. I'm sure some people would say they can't take it. It's uncomfortable but not unbearable for the results. No pain no gain right? lol

funny part is, it don't even hurt where i pinned. its my tail bone, it's kinda swollen on the left of it. hell maybe i hit it on something and don't remember. I knew you bastards were saying lemme know how that 166 goes over for that reason. yall wanted to laugh at me. ;)

haha it's not as bad as i was expecting though. people post saying they can't walk and shit. It's not that bad, I do have a high pain tolerance though. I'm sure some people would say they can't take it. It's uncomfortable but not unbearable for the results. No pain no gain right? lol

Haha true. Keep us updated

Yea that shit is fun. So was suspension everyday.. fuck that.. I do long ester shots these days.. it was motivating at the time tho.. I had used pins and wrappers all over the place! Lol

I would think to pin different areas like glutes the first 2 EOD's then maybe delt or quad the next 2 EOD's then back to glutes following the same order... give your cheeks some time to heal up. I've seen quad shots and the pain afterwards on a virgin muscle... also I had a similar tailbone pain, I thought maybe I injected to close to it... but the pain went away eventually, took a few days.

Yea that shit is fun. So was suspension everyday.. fuck that.. I do long ester shots these days.. it was motivating at the time tho.. I had used pins and wrappers all over the place! Lol

hahaha, yea I'm enjoying it. When I used the Enanthate, I was wanting to pin more. Well shit I guess I got my wish here, with twice the post injection LOVE from it. haha. I know it hasn't fully kicked in yet but I woke up with that morning wood today, usually don't have that these days. Did every morning about 2 weeks in on the enanthate. I've only been on the prop for 3 days now. did 1 pin tue 1 wed just to get on schedule since i was skpping today. going to do mwf on it.

I would think to pin different areas like glutes the first 2 EOD's then maybe delt or quad the next 2 EOD's then back to glutes following the same order... give your cheeks some time to heal up. I've seen quad shots and the pain afterwards on a virgin muscle... also I had a similar tailbone pain, I thought maybe I injected to close to it... but the pain went away eventually, took a few days.

Yea I wasn't near the tail bone. Did it swell a bit on the side of it? it's uncomf.. I may do like half a ml in each shoulder next time then back to glutes then work up to 1ml in shoulder. I'm thinking if i put 166mg in my shoulder at once ima be crippled first time. would half make it a little more bearable until I pop the cherry?

Fuck it just put it all in there... Your going to eventually! My buddy used to pin his traps with prop. All the time too. No way I would.. I stuck to the conventional methods...

Yea you're right i'll eventually do it. Just bite the bullet huh... and fuck the traps i'm not pinning shit in my traps.

yeah it definitely had some shit going on in my tailbone area, and it was warmer than usual, I injected in the far top quadrant of my ass but closer to the imaginary center divider line, and that shit was painful. Couldn't sit on chairs, I had to put a pillow down, and I had a heating pad on the pillow. Couldnt drive because of bumps, learned my lesson.

i felt it for like 2 weeks, the first week it was baaadddd, the 2nd week it was starting to go away but it was still uncomfortable.

i felt it for like 2 weeks, the first week it was baaadddd, the 2nd week it was starting to go away but it was still uncomfortable.

Yea i can't hardly sit down today. i think i got a nerve for it to be hurting where it is. I'm going to go ahead and pin today lol. Just took my 2nd tbol for the day. the spot i injected is sore but nothing bad it's that tailbone. fawk. haha

Hahaha! Prop pip is awesome! I'm pinning prop 150 eod, deca, and some gh. Don't u come to love the prop pain? I know I do...

yea the pain in my tailbone was b/c i hit a nerve, it's gone this morning. pinned yesterday not sore from that one well not anything major. Only thing I was like "holy fuck" about was the tail bone haha. I'm good though, never thought about hitting the abort button lol. Just ate 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs, bowl of kashi go lean and some oats!! time to shower and go to work!! you guys take care!!

i told you that pain will come after 2 days, and that was 2 days ago :)

I must have missed that comment, only one I remember you making was I was advertising, makes sense now that I see you are an advertiser for a source lol. thought i was trying to compete. lol. but no it took 1 day to get the pip, 1st pin never hurt bad, 2nd one hurt the very next day. took 1 day. so you were not exactly right.

Back