loading syringes with 2 compounds

epoxy

Spartan
test/tren going to be my first time using multiple injectables. is there a specific method to loading the syringe with 2 compounds?? thanks.

nice. just shot it. Z's BD tren. Looked like polynesian sauce LOL. was alot smoother though ;). didn't change needles either, went well for poking 2 vials.

I would make sure you change the needle!

I have been doing it for years without changing the needle. I am curious why you recommend changing the needle..... I am not questioning your knowledge..... I would like to know if I have been doing something wrong.

Does it make a difference besides the fact that it's a bit more dull? I honestly didn't notice anything different. I've always shot with the same needle I poked in the vial, didn't have any more pain today after poking 2 vials.

needle-deterioration.jpg

ya no problem i actually was doing three compound injections, some times i would change the nedle other times wouldnt, you can tell the diff. between the needles about 3 weeks into it, haha

yeah i just had a lot of left over pins that already had needles attached, need to buy some spare needles

lol for real..i need to get a microscope and take some shots of mine before and after being shot into 2 vials and compare !

you can buy spare pins (just the needles insted of the whole thing). like $.10 ea. thats cheap for peace of mind for a clean injection.
Technically, your using the pin 3 times by the time you suck first compound, then suck second compound, and finally inject it.
Its a personal thing and to each their own though. you will feel the difference for yourself eventually....

changing the pin is also good to avoid scar buildup. little pin scars are quite obvious if you know what youre looking at IMO

yea just bought some spare pins online. better safe than sorry, fuck it. never had a problem with shooting test from the vial but 2 and then a 3rd use to the glute meh, even though it didnt hurt any more than usual to me, id rather not keep doing it and yeah f scar tissue.

Back