loads have gotten smaller

scottsman

Kinda nervous putting this out there, but i have been experiencing a low sex drive and smaller loads. I just turned 36. Is this normal?

It can be with age....after 35 years old the average males' testosterone counts will begin to diminish. Are you taking anything ? How is your diet ? Is there ED history in your family ??

We need more info to help !

It can be with age....after 35 years old the average males' testosterone counts will begin to diminish. Are you taking anything ? How is your diet ? Is there ED history in your family ??

We need more info to help !

Diet hasn't changed much, and important not aware of any ED pros in the family.

go get blood work done and check your test and estrogen levels. take some ZMA before bed. it'll raise your test some.

Being another "old dude", older actually, I can say smaller loads are normal at about 36-39+ yrs. As for the lack of drive, I think people tend to focus on it, which makes them anxious, which makes it worse, which makes them focus on it more.... and round and round and round. This is hard to do but when I went through this, I did two things. 1) Started getting to bed sooner, and 2) I forced myself upon the wife :) even when I didn't feel up to it.

This did two things, it put me in bed more often with my wife, and it made sex a "habit". Oh, and if your pleasuring yourself, knock it off. Save it for your partner. The lack of drive is still there to some degree, but mostly things are good . IF the doc says your healthy, it's all in your head, just relax.

Fuck ya....good post bro! Its true...all in the head. As Arny said, "where the mind goes the body follows" yeah, i gotta stop taking things in to my own hands ;) just started losing interest, and found it easier to avoid it all...thanks bro!

Last edited:
Zinc eh? Ill have to look into that, thanks ;)

I no you arent doing anything now, and i dont want to talk you into anything you are uncomfortable with. But im 41 and as most men my age, things dont work like they used to. There is a very inexpensive peptide called PT141. I think its great. It works for women and men. It not only helps with erections but it also increases labido. To use it, all it takes is a very small (i mean very small) injection in the abdomen about 4 hours before bedtime. And it lasts until the morning. Some even say its more effective for women. There are two board sponsors here that carry it. I would check out RUI if you are interested. Good luck

Back