Local Death Due To Steroids

deadbeatrec

mr.anabolic
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=574668&category=&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=3/23/2007

personally i dont know what to say about this. the kid went into a colma and died 3 weeks later. any feedback to this is welcomed, i want to know what u all think.

im thinking a few things,

1. maybe he was using slin and became too hypo and it put him in a colma (i dont think this is the case)
2. too many orals (maybe because he had liver and kidney issues)
3. infection gone too far (said he was checked in with cold like symptoms)

as far as im concerned, there is a missing factor here that we just dont know.

4. counterfit products containing harmful chemicals.
5. not connected to steroids at all.

It is interesting a little alarming.
I don't believe real "steroids" could have done that to a healthy human!
Counterfeit something (poison) maybe? Or he had some very serious health problems that got exasperated? Does make me wonder how I can make sure I get clean real stuff all the time though.

ahhh, maybe counterfit

i would bet my money its not but if it is in fact related somehow, i would say he had pre-exsisting health problems to begin with.

Hacksquater said:
It is interesting a little alarming.
I don't believe real "steroids" could have done that to a healthy human!
Counterfeit something (poison) maybe? Or he had some very serious health problems that got exasperated? Does make me wonder how I can make sure I get clean real stuff all the time though.
well for started, u can make ur own.

deadbeatrec said:
ahhh, maybe counterfit

i would bet my money its not but if it is in fact related somehow, i would say he had pre-exsisting health problems to begin with.
I'd bet this is the situation in 99% of "problems" blamed on steriods.

DocJ said:
I'd bet this is the situation in 99% of "problems" blamed on steriods.
yea but we all know that BS. i mean look around, i dont see members droping like flys becuase they went on a cycle, do u?

A whole combination of things. One of those guys that don't do their research.
1) He made a homemade gym in his basement (not to bash guys who have "home gyms", I've seen some super nice ones myself, but this doesn't sound like it.
2) He gained 42 pounds in a 2-3 months
3) His heart was inlarged (GH) Probably taken with Slin
4) Liver and Kidneys shot : Too many orals
5) Starting gear at 168 pounds, most likely he was popping orals like candy and didn't get himself of to his full potential natty.

Just my 2 cents

Reminds me of a local wrestler who died and they blamed it on the tren ace he was taking. Turns out the guy had a genetic kidney disease (which he was aware of) AND was hitting the sauna for several hours/day trying to make weight for an upcoming meet while taking large amounts of ephedrine.

1) He made a homemade gym in his basement (not to bash guys who have "home gyms", I've seen some super nice ones myself, but this doesn't sound like it.
2) He gained 42 pounds in a 2-3 months
I've done both myself as a natural, and I knew damn well what I was doing lol.

Even if it was related in some direct way, it would be one of the first deaths ever to truly be linked to steroid use/abuse. Can't say the same for smoking, drinking, driving a car, etc.

For the record I guarantee there is an unknown variable here, most likely a pre-existing condition or genetic disposition to his kidney issues. If not, he may have been poisoned.

You guys missed the whole point. It's the parents fault their son died. Oh yeah, and what kind of a responsible person would not allow for a fuckin autopsy to determine how the kid died? Could have been anything.

This Kid May He Rest in peace, Was as Doug & Doc said either on cracked gear or from the story in the paper just got on to to much of a good thing. 168 -205 in a couple of months will not doubt blow your heart out if your a newbie. Had a kid years ago, in Ct that died while on the bench. Big as a house , strong as a bull, young, & Stupid as a Ox. He was doing orals,shots mixture that was insane, mgs were off the charts. We all had the discuss a couple of weeks ago about how much the average guy bangs down. 500- 750 maybe 1000-1200. But this kid who died was doing in the upper 3000 per week and that was just in pins, if you added the orals which he took like a old fashioned beatnik the number was more like 4200 per week. I'm not saying this kid from NY in the news was taking heavy shit but if your heart and kidney get to the point of a doc saying you need a transplant and you've been only using for several months WTF you had to been using some serious numbers.

Last edited:
We all know that top pro's are on 4+ grams of gear, plus everything else under the sun and for years at a time. How come none of them have popped quite yet? There is always an underlying condition if an issue arises.

outlawtas2 said:
We all know that top pro's are on 4+ grams of gear, plus everything else under the sun and for years at a time. How come none of them have popped quite yet? There is always an underlying condition if an issue arises.[
thnat is true but on the one hand you have a pro who has experience with a) knowledge of gear combinations & usage b) training c) diet e) acess to dr. for scheduled test.

Hey Dead U Said Local. Im From The Albany Area Where This Happened They Did Just List A Picture Of The Gear He Was Using United Pharma. It Had A Picture Of A Guy Flexing On It. Ever Hear Of United Pharma Anyone News Is Running The Steroid Angle For Days. However Keep In Mind His Mother Owned A Horsefarm

perhaps a mixture of counterfit steroids containing who knows what and possibly anadrol and other orals stacked, sucks to hear that but steroids are always blamed for everything. I have a love affair with steroids, they make me feeel soooo good.

Did a search, only United Pharma was U.P. LLC. looks like a start up/ they were looking for a mixologist/chemical engineer several months ago on craigslist and other job search engines.

Very doubtful that it has anything to do with AAS.

They wanted to do an autopsy and the mother declined saying "you know those steroids did it". Something just isn't right. Doctors and nurses told this women that they have never seen a case like this related to steroids.

Back