Log on Healing Effects of Rui's TB-500

wodkiller

Log of RUI's TB-500 for Healing after Shoulder Surgery

Test Subject is in month 5 of recovery from Labrum surgery. Estimated full recovery time was 4 month, but subject has no strength in shoulder and it constantly aches and cracks. It could be due to the fact that test subject endured torn Labrum for 3 years prior to surgery. Test subject will administer 4mg of Rui's TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) per week for 6 weeks to load and follow with 4mg a month to maintain.

I chose 4 mg a week because even though once reconstituted the TB-500 has a refrigerated shelf life of 8 days, I want to inject it immediately after reconstitution to prevent even the smallest loss of quality. Six 5mg vials was just a little too expensive, so I got 12 2 mg vials. Thus, 4 mg a week is perfect for 6 weeks.

Subject will reconstitute with water provided by Rui (I could not find reconstitution on sight so I emailed RUI, they said that they ship reconstitution water and empty vials for free with every peptide order). I have not received package yet, but I assume it will be Bacteriostatic Water. I will reconstitute .5cc per 2mg TB-500, so 1cc of water in all. I plan on injecting test subject via subcutaneous injections. I will use 1cc 29 gauge syringes for injections.

I will increase subjects at home physical therapy sessions to at least 6 times a week instead of 2. I will update on here once a week to show results or with any concerns related to TB-500. There are not many logs out there on Thymosin Beta 4 so I wanted to make it easier for future test subjects to understand it.

I just ordered all my supplies from our forum sponsor; RUI. Here is a copy and paste of my recipe so you may see the price of a cycle of TB-500 from RUI like this. Note that RUI currently has a 20% off store wide sale.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
TB 500 2mg rui-tb500 12 $412.68
Syringe with needle: Insulin 1cc 29G X 0.5" 10/Pack rui-syrins1cc29g 1 $2.79
Alcohol Swabs 100 Pack rui-alcswabs100 1 $2.00

Subtotal $417.47
Shipping & Handling $30.40 (Express shipping)
Grand Total $447.87

PS: I am not affiliated with RUI and any reviews I give it will be based soley on my experiences with them.

Got my shipment today!

Rui went ahead and took the liberty of shipping me with 12 vials containing 10 ml of the correct reconstitution; .9% Sodium Chloride water. I think sodium chloride is recommended for using to store reconstituted vials, and may not matter if you reconstitute with bacteriostatic water or sterile water if you immediately inject. Regardless, I really appreciate them shipping me the correct and recommended water for reconstitution. Additionally, they supplied me with 1 large empty vial.

The TB-500 labeling looks cheap and unprofessional, I do not know much about peptide labeling as I have never ordered them before, I just expected more than a white sticker poorly cut with just "TB-500" on them. I will post a picture of all my supplies in my kit. I would really appreciate anyone who has ordered RUI's TB-500 before to compare their vials with mine and let me know if they are the same.

I am going to go ahead and sub-q inject 2 2mg vial using .5cc per vial Sodium Chloride to reconstitute. So, in total 4mg of TB-500 using 1cc Sodium Chloride.

Again, I will be using 29 gauge 1/2 inch 1cc insulin syringes to inject into my test subject.

View attachment 546712

Just administered first injection into test subject. I had some difficulty gathering all of the reconstituted peptide into the vial. I preloaded syringe with the same amount of air as peptide I will be injecting and turned vial upside down. It seems I did not get enough of the reconstituted peptide into the vial no matter how hard I tried. I mixed each 2mg vial with about .55CC's bring the total to 1.10CCs, only to be able to dray out about .8cc's from the two vials together. Any advice on how to solve this problem? I am using 29 gauge 1CC 1/2" insulin syringes, brand: Easy-Touch. I hate to seeing any of the peptide remain inside the vial.

Note: It seems that about .10 cc of reconstituted peptide remains stuck on the bottom of the vial when I turn the vial upside down and refuses to move to the bottom of the vial.

Got my shipment today!

Rui went ahead and took the liberty of shipping me with 12 vials containing 10 ml of the correct reconstitution; .9% Sodium Chloride water. I think sodium chloride is recommended for using to store reconstituted vials, and may not matter if you reconstitute with bacteriostatic water or sterile water if you immediately inject. Regardless, I really appreciate them shipping me the correct and recommended water for reconstitution. Additionally, they supplied me with 1 large empty vial.

The TB-500 labeling looks cheap and unprofessional, I do not know much about peptide labeling as I have never ordered them before, I just expected more than a white sticker poorly cut with just "TB-500" on them. I will post a picture of all my supplies in my kit. I would really appreciate anyone who has ordered RUI's TB-500 before to compare their vials with mine and let me know if they are the same.

I am going to go ahead and sub-q inject 2 2mg vial using .5cc per vial Sodium Chloride to reconstitute. So, in total 4mg of TB-500 using 1cc Sodium Chloride.

Again, I will be using 29 gauge 1/2 inch 1cc insulin syringes to inject into my test subject.

View attachment 546712

I have gotten that type of label before.
Label means nothing.
It seems to be the labels from manufacturing.
I dont see what the issue is with a label. product is what counts.

Just administered first injection into test subject. I had some difficulty gathering all of the reconstituted peptide into the vial. I preloaded syringe with the same amount of air as peptide I will be injecting and turned vial upside down. It seems I did not get enough of the reconstituted peptide into the vial no matter how hard I tried. I mixed each 2mg vial with about .55CC's bring the total to 1.10CCs, only to be able to dray out about .8cc's from the two vials together. Any advice on how to solve this problem? I am using 29 gauge 1CC 1/2" insulin syringes, brand: Easy-Touch. I hate to seeing any of the peptide remain inside the vial.

Note: It seems that about .10 cc of reconstituted peptide remains stuck on the bottom of the vial when I turn the vial upside down and refuses to move to the bottom of the vial.

I use the little vial and mix solution into that myself. and only use 0.5-1.5ml solution depending on product
other then that try the best you can to draw out the most you can.
no secret to that sry.

looking forward to reading your log as the cycle goes on... i was thinking about adding tb-500 after my up coming knee reconstruction . gonna run igf1-Lr3 and deca/test. will also run HGH if i find a quality source. if your results are good i will throw in tb-500 too. good luck!

I have gotten that type of label before.
Label means nothing.
It seems to be the labels from manufacturing.
I dont see what the issue is with a label. product is what counts.

Labeling is very cheap and quickly down; uneven cut lines, double labeling, missed label. But like you said, it's the product that counts! I dont care if it's wrapped up in a pretty label, I just want it to do the job. I just wasn't sure if peptide manufactures try to label their products professionally to reflect their product. I guess they just let the product itself do the talking. We will see in a few weeks.

looking forward to reading your log as the cycle goes on... i was thinking about adding tb-500 after my up coming knee reconstruction . gonna run igf1-Lr3 and deca/test. will also run HGH if i find a quality source. if your results are good i will throw in tb-500 too. good luck!

I will be sure to log it correctly and include all the details and answer everyone questions. It took weeks for me to be satisfied with the amount I had read about TB-500 before I was convinced to order it and I wish to help others in the future who considered tb-500. I wish I could add ig1-lr3 and definitely an HGH to this, but I don't have the money. In my opinion (which is subject to dispute) I would law off deca/test after your surgery until you are fully recovered. Your knee might gain to much strength too quickly for the joints to handle it. Follow your physical therapy religiously. Ice, heat pads, and Ibuprofen are your best friends. I would use the hgh, ig1-lr3, and tb-500 to help speed up recovery. I have read that Igf-lr3 and hgh help keep steroid related gains in between cycles so you should be fine.

Also, Personally, if I had more money and could not find a reputable and affordable source for hgh I would buy a Ipamorelin and mod-grf(1-29) combo. Combined they are supposed to provide pulses similar to hgh at a cheaper cost. Very great for healing with minimal side effects.

I will be sure to log it correctly and include all the details and answer everyone questions. It took weeks for me to be satisfied with the amount I had read about TB-500 before I was convinced to order it and I wish to help others in the future who considered tb-500. I wish I could add ig1-lr3 and definitely an HGH to this, but I don't have the money. In my opinion (which is subject to dispute) I would law off deca/test after your surgery until you are fully recovered. Your knee might gain to much strength too quickly for the joints to handle it. Follow your physical therapy religiously. Ice, heat pads, and Ibuprofen are your best friends. I would use the hgh, ig1-lr3, and tb-500 to help speed up recovery. I have read that Igf-lr3 and hgh help keep steroid related gains in between cycles so you should be fine.

Also, Personally, if I had more money and could not find a reputable and affordable source for hgh I would buy a Ipamorelin and mod-grf(1-29) combo. Combined they are supposed to provide pulses similar to hgh at a cheaper cost. Very great for healing with minimal side effects.

I agree. it is not very good for tendons and some tissues ay high doses, believe it or not.
hgh (i rec IGF1 due to all the crap hgh and fakes) or peptides like cjc1293 and ghrp2 combo would be better for healing, then the cycle for muscle mass.

Labeling is very cheap and quickly down; uneven cut lines, double labeling, missed label. But like you said, it's the product that counts! I dont care if it's wrapped up in a pretty label, I just want it to do the job. I just wasn't sure if peptide manufactures try to label their products professionally to reflect their product. I guess they just let the product itself do the talking. We will see in a few weeks.
We are waiting on graphic designer to get our labels ready and to us for the TB500. I assure you the quality inside the vial is top-notch.

Our products are for research only and not human consumption.

Thank you very much for posting this. I, too, am testing TB-500 for healing. I have just began. Thank you for these "tips". I bought one of mine from Extreme Peptides and the other three (ones I am using now) from RUI.

Administered second injection into test subject on Friday. I administered the injections a little different this time to minimize waste. I reconstituted each 2mg vial of TB 500 with .75CCs of Sodium Chloride and administered them with two separate injections to abdomen via sub-q.

Thoughts on effects:
1) No difference in shoulder pain, strength, mobility, or inflammation.
2) This could just be in my mind, but I think test subjects body hair might be growing faster. Test subject is starting to get hair on moles and chest hair might be growing faster. Though, even at age 19, test subject has male pattern baldness due ONLY to genetics and I have not noticed an increase in hair growth or slowing of hair loss in this area.
3)Slight discomfort in stomach for hours after injection, mild stomach ache like pain. May just be hungry though. Also mild redness surrounding injection area for about a day on one injection sight. I believe these symptoms are most likely due to the nature of the injection alone and have nothing to do with the TB 500.

I am using the same product from same company right now. I haven't noticed much to help me with my pain (not like when I used Extreme Peptides or even Labpe). My stomach area hurt for a good while afterwards too. I have been having some horrible stomach pain that I do not associate with the injections. Maybe that is what is causing my stomach upsets.
I was hoping to be something 'special' and feeling better by now. I have not been getting much (any) sleep and it's been challenging.

I agree. it is not very good for tendons and some tissues ay high doses, believe it or not.
hgh (i rec IGF1 due to all the crap hgh and fakes) or peptides like cjc1293 and ghrp2 combo would be better for healing, then the cycle for muscle mass.

ive been doing some reading on hgh releasing peps... what would be a good dose for cjc1293 & ghrp2 combo intended for healing joints? 50mcg of each 2 times a day with each cycle lasting 4 weeks on, 4 off? read that dosing for igf1-Lr3 should be 50-60 mcg a day ?

ive been doing some reading on hgh releasing peps... what would be a good dose for cjc1293 & ghrp2 combo intended for healing joints? 50mcg of each 2 times a day with each cycle lasting 4 weeks on, 4 off? read that dosing for igf1-Lr3 should be 50-60 mcg a day ?

I have not read up to much on dosing protocols for cjc1293 & ghrp2 but I read a lot of about igf and found a highly praised protocol by Dave Palumbo on igf1-des which I converted to work for igf-1lr3. the dosing protocol is as follows:

IGF-1 PROTOCOL-DAVE PALUMBO reformulated for IGF-1LR3 by wodkiller
Remember, more isn***8217;t always better!
Effective Dosages of IGF-1
Dosages in the range of 40mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these ***8220;moderate***8221; dosages (by some people***8217;s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid ***8220;downregulation***8221; of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn***8217;t matter how much you inject.
As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I***8217;ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

IGF-1 PROTOCOL DOSAGE TOTALS
40mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 1) 1200mcg
2 weeks OFF 0
40mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 2)** 1200mcg
2 weeks OFF 0
50mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 3)** 1500mcg
8 weeks OFF 0
Total # Weeks: 24 Total IGF-1 LR3: 3900mcg (4mg vials)
4 AA vials
OTHER NOTES:
1. IGF-1 does not need to be injected into the muscle trained. 30 seconds after you inject the IGF-1, it***8217;s in the blood stream and out of the muscle you injected it into.
2. Take it right after training and right before drinking your shake. IGF-1 acts like insulin and will push nutrients and supplements (creatine, etc) into the cells.
3. Inject Sub-Q
4. On off days, take it in the morning with breakfast.

I have not read up to much on dosing protocols for cjc1293 & ghrp2 but I read a lot of about igf and found a highly praised protocol by Dave Palumbo on igf1-des which I converted to work for igf-1lr3. the dosing protocol is as follows:

IGF-1 PROTOCOL-DAVE PALUMBO reformulated for IGF-1LR3 by wodkiller
Remember, more isn***8217;t always better!
Effective Dosages of IGF-1
Dosages in the range of 40mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these ***8220;moderate***8221; dosages (by some people***8217;s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid ***8220;downregulation***8221; of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn***8217;t matter how much you inject.
As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I***8217;ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

IGF-1 PROTOCOL DOSAGE TOTALS
40mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 1) 1200mcg
2 weeks OFF 0
40mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 2)** 1200mcg
2 weeks OFF 0
50mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 3)** 1500mcg
8 weeks OFF 0
Total # Weeks: 24 Total IGF-1 LR3: 3900mcg (4mg vials)
4 AA vials
OTHER NOTES:
1. IGF-1 does not need to be injected into the muscle trained. 30 seconds after you inject the IGF-1, it***8217;s in the blood stream and out of the muscle you injected it into.
2. Take it right after training and right before drinking your shake. IGF-1 acts like insulin and will push nutrients and supplements (creatine, etc) into the cells.
3. Inject Sub-Q
4. On off days, take it in the morning with breakfast.

thanks for posting this bro!

Pinned another 4mg on Friday. This time I pinned 2mg sub-q as well as 2mg IM into the deltoid of test subject's problem shoulder. It is now week 3 and still have not experienced any results.

Back