Long and short esters during cycle. How long should I wait to start my PCT?

roberto45104

This is my 4th cycle. I'm 6'3 and 20 years old. All of my cycles have been really spaced out. I'm trying to run about 4 cycles in a row now with proper PCT spacing them out. But I NEED SOME ADVICE! I ran test E 250 mg a week and ran D-Bol for the first 5 weeks and Tren A for the last 8 weeks at 600 mg a week. Ran the cycle for 12 weeks. Very happy with the gainz! Main goal was cutting and I got a good amount of mass for the d Bol and almost kept all of it and got a little stronger as well while cutting on the tren! I was weighing 265 and cut down to 235! Gained about 35 pounds in bench repping 330 in bench now for 4 sets of 8. And about 40 pounds for squat repping 450 4 sets of 10. Only problem is I have HORRIBLE gyno right now, I was even running the arimadex at .5mg every day to try to tone it down! Seems like it keeps getting worse if anything. It itches and is SO sensitive, they are terrible looking and it's very embarrassing. Currently trying to get my doctor to get me referred to surgery with my medi-cal insurance! I don't know if I should tell my doctor I take steroids or not, it might be obvious since he is testing my blood for testosterone levels. Not sure what to do there. And I need help on when I should start my PCT since I was running Test E and Tren A all in one cycle! Wait a week? Two weeks? The day after? My last pin was yesterday! Thanks!

20 years old and your 4th cycle.

OMG...OP did you do any research before this. At what age did you start. I don't see where you were running an AI in the past cycles ? If not then that's prob what the culprit was however what was your BF%. The fact that you were so young also can attribute to the Gyno. You were still holding baby fat or youthful tissue.

A lot of your weight might just be water. The protocol for cycling is time on equals time off and it doesn't seem you followed that, or you were very much younger when you started. My friends on here can help you better with what to do and run now.
Good Luck.

Alright I'm well aware of what I'm doing to my body. Let's keep it at that and help me if u want. First PH was when I was 17. Took a 4 week cycle of dianabol at 18 years old beginning of my senior year. Then I took an anavar and test cycle 10 weeks. Then when I got a scholarship to Sac State I took a 12 week cycle of deca at 500 mg a week and test e at 500 mg a week. Trying to bulk up before season. Never took a legit body fat % test. But I've gotten lots of blood work done in between cycles and everything has gone good except one time I head elevated liver enzymes. Now PLEASE someone give me some advice on PCT with this cycle on when to start it. This is the most toxic cycle I've done to my body so far, but I never really got that bad of sides! I would just sweat like a fucking pig all day. I would drip in sweat just injecting. Pins and needles and really bad anxiety sometimes from the Tren but I slept fine the entire cycle thanks to my girl Marry Jane.

Now I need some advice from you guys, when should I start the PCT when I ran Test E (long ester) and Tren A (short ester)? And how long? I've always ran my PCT for just 4 weeks and it's worked fine. I got some HCG on hand too if I need it

Back