long term..

fullypaully

Soooo how many of you know people or experienced your self from using steroids getting problems like bad liver damage, cancer etc??

Lifting raised BP about as much as cardio would, right? So I don't see why cardio would spike your BP any more than lifting would... Besides, those spikes are very temporary, and the cardio can only help right?
Really, the culprit for the higher BP is still the gear, so the only real solution to keep your BP under control would be to refrain from steroid usage or keep your cycle shorter and really watch your blood pressure while on AND off cycle.
I have been having pretty high blood pressure this cycle, it was never really a problem before, but you can bet I'm going to be monitoring this for the rest of my life...

i was getting heart rate confused with blood pressure. Can u buy a blood pressure monitor for cheap? Also, how do you know when it has been raised to high, wats the number range it should be at normally, and when should is it too high.

Perfection Awaits said:
i was getting heart rate confused with blood pressure. Can u buy a blood pressure monitor for cheap? Also, how do you know when it has been raised to high, wats the number range it should be at normally, and when should is it too high.

You can buy a blood pressure monitor from any Drug Store for about $60.
They are very good. Relax for about 10 minutes before test. Don't talk.
The ideal bp is 120 over 80. It will also do your pulse at the same time.
This can varry. (Sensor Dynamics, Inc.) Has a pulse monitor that you
can wear when doing exercises. It goes over your chest and has a wrist watch with the number. Some exercise treadmills have them as well. There
is a simple formula for the range. So simple I forgot.

Back