long time lurke intro

NAILBOMB
I've been reading on here for about 2 years and registered for almost a year.

This place is full of good info.
Search function works...

Thanks.

Working on not being "that guy" who gets flamed out and shut down.

welcome bro

good choice gettin info together before gettin flamed and called a newbie

i did the same as you researched for months then when i thought i felt a bit more educated about aas i decided to join

u doin any cycles now or on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or anything?

I've been reading on here for about 2 years and registered for almost a year.

This place is full of good info.
Search function works...

Thanks.

Working on not being "that guy" who gets flamed out and shut down.

Welcome to being an active member. :) It's pretty rare to flame a newcomer just because he is new or doesn't know the answer to something. Sure you might be directed to the stickies if it's something that has been answered literally a dozen times a day - but other than that, there are no bad questions imo. :D

Just finished 3rd cycle and came off on to 200mg week testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. Posted up a question in the anabolic section about blood work today

First cycle was decent and learned a lot. I followed the recommendations on here. Did not use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). this was bad, got bloated badly put on 28lbs and got Gyno symptoms. (used nolvadex got no lumps).

2nd and third cycles went outstanding. goals accomplished very little negative sides.

learning more and perfecting my diet is my main goal now.

glad ur 2nd cycle woeked out better for u bud what did u manage to keep off your first cycle did u use a straight test or did u kickstart with a oral

The first cycle was 400mg test e per week. 200mg Monday/Thursday. No orals.
Test e @600/wk only, no orals 2nd cycle. Adex eod .5mg
Third cycle I ran dbol for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after first pin. Ran 800mg/wk pinned 200mg eod. Found that pinning more often made me feel a lot better.

Used (new name? of liv52) liver detox for 4 weeks before dbol. I dont drink or take anything that I'd hard on my liver.
Dbol ran at 25mg split up twice a day for about a week. Then I tried it at 50mg 2 hours pre workout. Hands down the best feeling I have had in the gym. Pumps were insane endurance through the roof strength went up. Badass. Taking it twice a day made me irritable and pissed off. I have a family that doesn't need me stomping around pissed off and swollen like that Pre workout did not cause that as long as I got in the gym.

I kept maybe 3lbs from the first? Lol I was a big sloshy bloated mess. I kept a lot of strength from it though. Not much size.

Back