longest u guys habe run tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acne, fatigue, bloatedness, water retention, moodiness, emotional, brain fog.

Matt, I don't see you every day so it is hard to tell, but your face looks a little "puffy" or bloated in your pic.

moodiness and emotional, is there a way to get rid of this once your off cycle? cuz i feel completely changed after my cycle =/ and i honestly don't like it lol

Acne, fatigue, bloatedness, water retention, moodiness, emotional, brain fog.

Matt, I don't see you every day so it is hard to tell, but your face looks a little "puffy" or bloated in your pic.

Okay well ill stick with .25 ed till I get in for a full blood panel, was doing .25 eod but will switch bsck

from BB.com? that workout is sick!!! pretty intense lol

Yeah was spending to much time in the gym, at times my eyes would wonder and look at some nice estrogen ass lol
It sucks cause I lovebeing in the gym just the atmosphere sets me off, but think his routine best suits me, do what I gotta do, eat and rest

Last edited:
I wish I would have listened to megatron and halfwit when I said my testosterone levels were above 10,000 and that my 1.7mgs of arimadex every other day was working fine. Lol I had just a little while left on cycle and figured oh no big deal. And now I got acne all over my shoulders my back and my face and my chest. It sucks and nothing helps it. Lol its probably going to leave scars to. I look like I got hit with a bird shot from a shot gun. So I would recommend getting your estrogen checked lol. Its funny because you can know everything to do and how to do it right when it comes to steroids it just comes down to actually applying what you know some times.

Okay well ill stick with .25 ed till I get in for a full blood panel, was doing .25 eod but will switch bsck

I'm not telling you to change your AI dose. I don't even know what you are on for your cycle. Just get blood work and see what your estradiol is sitting at.

That's the first thing I noticed, that water puffy look on you and your face + acne.

Not to bash bro and don't take this offensively, but how can you call me out in the previous few pages and not read or bother to get your on bloodwork checked... Do you even care about living? It's stupidity at it's finest to be doing what you're doing with no consistent bloodwork.

I wish I would have listened to megatron and halfwit when I said my testosterone levels were above 10,000 and that my 1.7mgs of arimadex every other day was working fine. Lol I had just a little while left on cycle and figured oh no big deal. And now I got acne all over my shoulders my back and my face and my chest. It sucks and nothing helps it. Lol its probably going to leave scars to. I look like I got hit with a bird shot from a shot gun. So I would recommend getting your estrogen checked lol. Its funny because you can know everything to do and how to do it right when it comes to steroids it just comes down to actually applying what you know some times.
Damn man 10 000 wow, my gf picks at them all he time exspecially the omes on my back, and they hurt like fuck when poped, I try to tell her they hurt and she tells me to just suck it up, there not normal pimples lol

Acne is a common side effect of high E2. But there are other possible causes. Gotta get blood work to know for sure.

This. My face gets more oily and i got more chest acne with high e2

Common symtoms of elevated e2?

Dick problems, mood swings/changes (emotional, depressed, anxious..etc), bloat, gyno. My e2 was 1000% of what it should be so I got the worst of the sides.

Would drive getting road rage then burst into tears when certain songs came on the radio. Also every time someone let me switch into their land I felt a 'connection' with that person.

I also remember holding back from bursting into tears watching the dark knight rises when batman was flying the bomb out of the city. Fuckin e2

That's the first thing I noticed, that water puffy look on you and your face + acne.

Not to bash bro and don't take this offensively, but how can you call me out in the previous few pages and not read or bother to get your on bloodwork checked... Do you even care about living? It's stupidity at it's finest to be doing what you're doing with no consistent bloodwork.

Bro I do get blood work, donate blood, all of that, just cause u see abit of puffyness and pimples I am going to die now lol, u kmow how many people blast and cruise or just straight nlast for years without bloods or anything in that matter, I can name a few just from y local gym from them talkig but do intervine, nope, there big boys they can figure it out, a guy I kmow pretty good been on everything u can name over 7+ years maybe gives his body a break for 3 months then wonders why he looses weight dramically to the point it looks horrible and obvious he cannot produce his own natty test levels nomatter how much nolva and clomid and hcg he uses, but he thinks hes fine then realizes his physique is looking like shit and blast again, he is a bb as well I talk to him on a reg basis
Hey man I give u credit u have done your research but until u experiemce tren or any other aas out there then u should keep your mouth shut, when u run your cycle then I wouldnt mind the input from what u experience on gear, totally dif runnig a cycle, then researhig a cycle on how your own body reacts

Last edited:
Bro I do get blood work, donate blood, all of that, just cause u see abit of puffyness and pimples I am going to die now lol, u kmow how many people blast and cruise or just straight nlast for years without bloods or anything in that matter, I can name a few just from y local gym from them talkig but do intervine, nope, there big boys they can figure it out, a guy I kmow pretty good been on everything u can name over 7+ years maybe gives his body a break for 3 months then wonders why he looses weight dramically to the point it looks horrible and obvious he cannot produce his own natty test levels nomatter how much nolva and clomid and hcg he uses, but he thinks hes fine then realizes his physique is looking like shit and blast again, he is a bb as well I talk to him on a reg basis

We are all here on this site because we don't want to be the lowest common denominator.

I just cant stand when people here can begin to tell somebody somehig when hey havent even ran that compound or cycle any aas in that matter, I give him credit like I said for his research, but research and running a cycle to see "how" your body reacts is 2 dif ball games
My point being alittle puffy or got some pimples u gonna make a trip into the hospital to get bloods done everytime
There are pro bb running multiple grams wihout an ai, they look puffy too but u think it really concerns them

Last edited:
Lol ok no worries... I have a lot of things I could say, breaking you post down, but they are blatantly obvious to anyone reading your posts with half a brain

Last edited:
I just cant stand when people here can begin to tell somebody somehig when hey havent even ran that compound or cycle any aas in that matter, I give him credit like I said for his research, but research and running a cycle to see "how" your body reacts is 2 dif ball games
My point being alittle puffy or got some pimples u gonna make a trip into the hospital to get bloods done everytime
There are pro bb running multiple grams wihout an ai, they look puffy too but u think it really concerns them

Matt: he runs AAS. Just at lower doses than you.

Have you ever put your hand in the fire or touched the hot burner on the stove? Why not? How did you know that it would hurt to do so? Did you learn that from personal experience?

If you have a heart attack will you only work with a cardiologist and surgeon that have had their own heart attacks?

My point is that there are different methods of learning - vicariously being one of them. All methods are valid in their own way.

Lol I talked to a guy who ran tren for a year straight yesterday. He claims his liver enzymes and cholesterol were both about double what they should have been. Which doesn't sound that bad until you think about them that way for a year straight. The sad fucked up truth honestly is your not going to know how long your body can handle tren tell you push the limit. But some people can't even take D-bols for a couple days because it fucks up their liver. I would say about 8 weeks is the normal tren run. I think running it for 3 months should be long enough to accomplish any goal that is realistic and smart. I would get my liver checked at least every month and a half after I hit the 3 month mark though.

Lol ok no worries... I have a lot of things I could say but they are blantantly obvious to anyone reading your posts with half a brain

Matt: he runs AAS. Just at lower doses than you.

Have you ever put your hand in the fire or touched the hot burner on the stove? Why not? How did you know that it would hurt to do so? Did you learn that from personal experience?

If you have a heart attack will you only work with a cardiologist and surgeon that have had their own heart attacks?

My point is that there are different methods of learning - vicariously being one of them. All methods are valid in their own way.

Staunched has posted, quite a few times he's on trt, I am not sure if Matt is just selectively/intentionally reading only the parts of he's post just because he is 19 and further prove, that because Matt is older therefore, he knows more. Don't mean be rude Matt, but that's at least how I've understood the "dialogue" you've had with Staunched back and forth across this thread

So my question is should i up the adex dose bsckmto .25 ed then .25 eod, or up it more to drop estrogen down if thats the cause before I get bloods done again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back