longr3-igf-1...worth it, or not?

maxmurph

hey guys,
i have been reading reports on this stuff, that differ from "the greatest drug, to "didn't notice anything"

also, i have seen prices from $190.00 per 1mg to $300.00 for 1mg

expierenced users of s'ology, let's hear what you think?

god bless

ive done a cycle with it and i would have to say that it was good...ive got a pretty detailed log of it on there called: r3 and me. i wouldnt say that what i experienced was miraculious by any means but i only did 40mcg a day and am leary of doing more but i am going to do 60mcg this time.

slicli said:
ive done a cycle with it and i would have to say that it was good...ive got a pretty detailed log of it on there called: r3 and me. i wouldnt say that what i experienced was miraculious by any means but i only did 40mcg a day and am leary of doing more but i am going to do 60mcg this time.

kewl! great to hear!
thanx for the info Slicli!!

god bless

I PERSONALLY dont think its worth it... The gains arent worth the POSSIBLE long term side effects IMO. I rather spend my money on drols/test/EQ till the price of igf1 goes down and more studies are done.

Bullfx said:
I PERSONALLY dont think its worth it... The gains arent worth the POSSIBLE long term side effects IMO. I rather spend my money on drols/test/EQ till the price of igf1 goes down and more studies are done.

lets keep hearing about the pro's and con's boyz!
thanx for everyones input.....

god bless

sorry considering i can buy like 10 grams of test for the same price as the igf....and the igf only lasts a month....hell i'd rather shoot the 10 grams of test in a month....atleast i know the growth i'll get there

Back