look at this garbage

I went off on this guy lol heres what i sent to him

So do you not think that 99% of profesional athelets use steroids? Its close minded people like you that buy into the medias exaderated BS that ruin careers. Even if they do rid all sports of steroids wich will never happen, there are other drugs and performance enhancers that will always be used and undetected. A few expamples are insulin and growth homone. Once you start outlawing the use of steroids players will resort to much more dangerous substances just to keep from being caught. You should know that there are much worse things than steroids out there. Its ok for someone who is sick to use them to get in better health but when an athelete uses them they are cheaters who are endagering thier life. Dont buy into the media's lies. Barry Bonds is playing for money he's putting buts in the seats and food on his familys table. If steroids are cheating then were do you draw the line? should they use protein powders? creatine? use a nutrionist? all these are "extre help" and "supplements"

tman, i think you misunderstood me, I agree with you 100% on this. Hence my title is "look at this garbage" this shirt being bullshit that upset me.

Back