Looking for a new pre workout

Nicsgear

Wondering if anyone has a hidden gem of a pre they use. Big fan of Arnold's brand iron and a double scoop of c4 is a good time. But evls pre is crap imo

I really like Pulse. You get it on Amazon. Has many similar ingredients to PreJym.

PreJym for some reason made me crap my pants.

Mr Hyde is pretty intense and taste like shit but last only about an hour have to have my BCAA intra so I don't crash but probably the strongest pre on the market right now IMO. Muscle pharm assault pre workout is pretty good and most the flavors are above average as far as pre workouts go.

strawberry is good too I hear ;)

Do you guys have samples in the new flavors? I am scared to try them since, if I do not like them I not only have a pre-workout I do not like, but (and even worse) I do not have a pre-workout I love.

Do you guys have samples in the new flavors? I am scared to try them since, if I do not like them I not only have a pre-workout I do not like, but (and even worse) I do not have a pre-workout I love.

They don't just yet, but they're working on it. Still only have the cherry berry explosion flavor in sample packets as of right now, but that was a question I'd asked, too.

And for the record, the strawberry margarita is my favorite with cherry berry explosion (original) coming in 2nd and red razz closely at 3rd (they actually taste pretty close, to me). And I haven't tried watermelon because I'm just not a fan of watermelon-flavored things.

~6-8 grams of citrulline malate mixed in with the strawberry margarita flavor of Pump Juice makes it even better, btw. Really sets it apart.

I just received the watermelon pump juice and I will say it tastes alot lIke a jolly rancher. It works really well also, I felt like a monster in the gym tonight a not very strong monster but a monster none the less.

How about power nap and a good preworkout meal? Being strong mentally and going thru your workout mentally b4 you nap is a powerful tool IMO.

I try to rest (not to much) eat a good pre-workout meal and for me STRAIGHT caffeine. Careful w/caffeine, get to know yourself you can crash early.

jay cutler brand pre work out is pretty good. i think its called legend. also performix has a new pre workout called ion that i enjoyed. i have always been a c4 guy but try to switch it up sometimes.

Back