Just wondering if anybody is local?

J636

Hey I’m just wondering if there is anybody in Oklahoma that might want to partner up to workout together and of course trade information? Unfortunately a lot of my friends are lazy and don’t workout and I’m not good at just meeting someone at the gym plus I don’t want to interrupt anyone’s workout also don’t know if they have the same thoughts as me about being pro steroid. Anyway looking forward to meeting people on here or at least chatting with someone and of course always like learning from others experience and views and hopefully making new connections. Thank you for your time on reading this.

Hey I***8217;m just wondering if there is anybody in Oklahoma that might want to partner up to workout together and of course trade information? Unfortunately a lot of my friends are lazy and don***8217;t workout and I***8217;m not good at just meeting someone at the gym plus I don***8217;t want to interrupt anyone***8217;s workout also don***8217;t know if they have the same thoughts as me about being pro steroid. Anyway looking forward to meeting people on here or at least chatting with someone and of course always like learning from others experience and views and hopefully making new connections. Thank you for your time on reading this.

welcome man! be sure to ask away with aby doubts and issues.
what are your stats by the way? are you a beginner or advance?

Still a beginner I***8217;ve lifted for years but just to stay in shape for the military now I lift just to not get week and to do the physical labor jobs that I do so nothing professional. I***8217;m 5***8221;10 200lbs I haven***8217;t done blood work in a few years but when I pin I only use 1.5c of test e 2 x per week and dbol when I workout

Still a beginner I***8217;ve lifted for years but just to stay in shape for the military now I lift just to not get week and to do the physical labor jobs that I do so nothing professional. I***8217;m 5***8221;10 200lbs I haven***8217;t done blood work in a few years but when I pin I only use 1.5c of test e 2 x per week and dbol when I workout

youve had steady gains all throughout your cycle history? How shredded are you?

Back