Looking for advice for a first timer.

counterkill

So im a 24 year old martial artist (taekondo,judo,muaythai) for about 8 years in total off and on.

Ive decided to take my martial arts serious competitively. I do not plan on taking gear for fighting. I plan to increase size and strength to a respectable level but i really want to stay very lean.

Im fit 170 pounds 6-7% bodyfat

test e -600mg /week 12 weeks
deca - 300mg /week 12 weeks
Aromasin - .50 eod

pct
armoasin <- was told its enough for pct, id like a second opinion
tongkat ali <- for those of you who dont know its a root that blocks a messenger that stop natural test production. So you are at high natural levels the whole time, took it for 3.5 months 2 yeas ago and gain 15 lean pounds and left the difference in my lifting and aggression and i felt more confident. The reason i decided to do gear is because of my experience with tongkat. It promotes more self production. Opinions are wanted.

Also Im debating creatine. I have good experience with it but i dont want to bloat or put more stress on my liver.

Been looking at the forum for a little while. I respect how you guys move. Ill stay updating.

[Edit] I only planning on this one cycle. I only want 15-20 pounds MAX. I always hear there is no such thing as one cycle.... so experience with that? Lol?

I understand that it's your first cycle? If so I also agree that test only will be the best way.

tongkat ali <- ... took it for 3.5 months 2 yeas ago and gain 15 lean pounds

No, you didn't. And if you did, wouldn't this be a reason NOT to gear? How could a LEAN GAIN of 15lbs NATURALLY encourage you to gear? Your post is all over the place. You need to read the stickies as you clearly haven't researched ANYTHING. Do test. Test only. There's your answer.

So im a 24 year old martial artist (taekondo,judo,muaythai) for about 8 years in total off and on.

That's as far as I read. You don't need gear. You need a good diet and workout regimen. Give it another year or two. That's my advice take or leave it, I'm sure you'll leave it like most other noobs do then regret it in 3-5 years.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html
Read it

Agreed I found this and a few others very helpful I am going to be doing some Test E here for my first real cycle read that is a good way to start to find out if it's for you.

so anyone.who has any experience.in martial arts shouldnt ever do gear? how does that make sense? You said its as far as you read so your opinion is invalid.

No, you didn't. And if you did, wouldn't this be a reason NOT to gear? How could a LEAN GAIN of 15lbs NATURALLY encourage you to gear? Your post is all over the place. You need to read the stickies as you clearly haven't researched ANYTHING. Do test. Test only. There's your answer.

Youre either soft, or mad for whatever reason. I was 150 and moved up to 165. To say i didnt without knowing me is just ignorant. Your opinion is also invalid. Anyone here who doesnt get emotional reading my post please reply. Seem your estrogen is a little too high.

Last edited:
That's as far as I read. You don't need gear. You need a good diet and workout regimen. Give it another year or two. That's my advice take or leave it, I'm sure you'll leave it like most other noobs do then regret it in 3-5 years.

so anyone.who has any experience.in martial arts shouldnt ever do gear? how does that make sense? You said its as far as you read so your opinion is invalid.

Your coming across all wrong. Your post is bullshit at best and u dont want to listen to the advice given. Your idea of a cycle is all wrong too. You keep shutting peoples input down and soon u wont get anymore.

you should always do test only as your first cycle but to critique this cycle id say : test for 14-15 weeks and deca for 12, you should always run test 2-3 weeks longer then deca. also search up on cabergoline or prami, you will be needing it if you get deca dick ;) good luck.

Ha!! I didn't say shit about martial arts. If you would pay the fuck attention to what is in bold you would see I was referring to your age. But I can see you're already a know-it-all so I will give no further input. I've got 14 years total in the gym and over 10 years experience with AAS. I've gained my knowledge from using, reading and most importantly LISTENING. You my friend are looking for a magic bottle that does NOT exist and you aren't open to criticism so why even post a thread asking for advice if you don't want it? Good luck to you, hope someone else can tolerate your attitude more than I can and maybe you'll actually listen.

Anyone here who doesnt get emotional reading my post please reply. Seem your estrogen is a little too high.

I only see one fucktard here getting emotional and that would be you. Knocking down advice like someone called your momma a bitch. I never post calling people out but you are truly a dipshit. I apologize to the rest of you who have to read this crap and see me loose my cool.

Bro, you asked for advice...just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean you should get mad and attack people. I know first hand that the bros on here care about each and every member. You just shouldn't take it. Not for martial arts. It's about discipline, right? So get disciplined and achieve your goals naturally. Now, ufc is a different story, but I'm sure that you know better than myself when I say that ufc isn't real martial arts and they throw away all the great ideologies about the arts and just worry about killing each other. You don't need it. You only get one body, brother. Don't ruin it

And btw....deca is probably the worst thing for you to run for your goals. You need to do a lot, and I mean a lot, of research if you do choose to ignore the advice and do a cycle.

I can't believe none of you guys to this point said anything about him sayin aromasin is all he'll need for pct????

Back