looking for advice on stacking , cycle support, and pct

myselfandi

I'm 28 and took Savage 2 years ago and had great size and strength gains. I had No notable sides and did take a pct. I am looking into taking it again, however after doing some reading, realizing I shouldn't take it by itself. This is my plan:
Cycle
Savage: 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine– 7.5mg
WITH EP-Stane: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol 15 mg
Vanady Sulfate 3 mg
PCT plan on taking POST CYCLE 3X BY VITAL LABS

So the advice I'm looking for is1; is that too much to take on cycle? 2; is that an appropriate PCT? I took AD-3 last time and seemed fine, just curious about this PCT. And last, and recommendations for cycle support.

dear lord please dont cycle that

you need a serm for pct

reasearch alot more ive done more ph cycles than you have have compounds listed and there is no way i would stack all that not only that but the dosing of the compounds is far from adequate
for exmaple your hdrol needs to ran @ min 50mg ed in a stack and 100mg ed X 6 weeks
generally when you stack you dont run 2 methyl's together or if your gonna run them
one after the other other wise your liver will take a shit kicking

my adivise is reasearch up on pct
then your products/compounds
pick 1 thing run it

I'm 28 and took Savage 2 years ago and had great size and strength gains. I had No notable sides and did take a pct. I am looking into taking it again, however after doing some reading, realizing I shouldn't take it by itself. This is my plan:
Cycle
Savage: 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine***8211; 7.5mg
WITH EP-Stane: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol 15 mg
Vanady Sulfate 3 mg
PCT plan on taking POST CYCLE 3X BY VITAL LABS

So the advice I'm looking for is1; is that too much to take on cycle? 2; is that an appropriate PCT? I took AD-3 last time and seemed fine, just curious about this PCT. And last, and recommendations for cycle support.

check out the stickies you have a ton to learn first before cycling.what i will say is when you are ready to cycle pick up some mr supps tudca to help protect your liver

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

also feel free to pm with questions there is alot to learn before cycling correctly

Back