Looking for advise - 50 Years old - ok for a cycle

oldfeller

I've done a few cycles of testosterone in my past. Last time was probably about 3 years ago. (I was 47 years old at the time). During my last cycle I hurt my back while awkwardly grabbing a piece of gym equipment that was starting to fall over. Over the next week, this back pain became extremely bad and started to hurt when I was breathing so I went to ER. They did some tests and determined the pain was caused by a blood clot in my lung. I was put on some blood thinners and after about a week, the pain was finally going away and I was told the clot would just be absorbed by my body over time. I told the Dr. the pain in my back all started after I awkwardly grabbed a piece of falling equipment and if that could have caused the blood clot. He told me "No, that wouldn't have caused it".

I'm 50 now and am thinking I would like to try another cycle. I'm a little worried that maybe it was the gear that caused the clot and with my age creeping up that maybe it's not such a great idea. I'm in relatively decent shape. 5'11, 190 lbs, eat fairly clean and work out 3 times a week.

Any advise from the community would be appreciated. (Especially the older folks or anyone who may have had a clot in the past as well). Yay/Nay, go for it, stay away from it, etc.

Thanks for your time.

I've done a few cycles of testosterone in my past. Last time was probably about 3 years ago. (I was 47 years old at the time). During my last cycle I hurt my back while awkwardly grabbing a piece of gym equipment that was starting to fall over. Over the next week, this back pain became extremely bad and started to hurt when I was breathing so I went to ER. They did some tests and determined the pain was caused by a blood clot in my lung. I was put on some blood thinners and after about a week, the pain was finally going away and I was told the clot would just be absorbed by my body over time. I told the Dr. the pain in my back all started after I awkwardly grabbed a piece of falling equipment and if that could have caused the blood clot. He told me "No, that wouldn't have caused it".

I'm 50 now and am thinking I would like to try another cycle. I'm a little worried that maybe it was the gear that caused the clot and with my age creeping up that maybe it's not such a great idea. I'm in relatively decent shape. 5'11, 190 lbs, eat fairly clean and work out 3 times a week.

Any advise from the community would be appreciated. (Especially the older folks or anyone who may have had a clot in the past as well). Yay/Nay, go for it, stay away from it, etc.

Thanks for your time.

Hey, its your lucky day....haha I'm 51 as of Aug.2nd so I am more than willing to help you if I can. I dont have experience with a blood clot and I would suggest researching that further before jumping on another cycle. If you could find a doctor, (I'm a retired cop) that would be upfront and knows a little more about this stuff it would be best but I would do that before, if you havent already started a cycle. Even if you have I would still seek medical advice on the matter. As for any other info you may or may not want to post you can DM me if you like. I've been at this stuff for more than 30 years now, so I have gained some knowledge on the topic. :) Feel free to post or direct message me if it's not something you want to post for viewing. Cheers!

are you on any meds?

Are you on any anti coagulants full time since event? Are you followed by Doc for meds and/or labs regularly since event? Did doc discuss any surgical filter options stuff.

A doc should def do some leg work before you go to far.

Just want ya to be safe brother.

Thanks for your time.

Be sure to read up here. there is good sound advice here on how to do a proper first cycle https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...4553-beginners-guide-proper-nutrition-3j.html

Thanks for your time.
I suggest you combine a TRT-like approach with your cycle.

Thanks for your time.

how is your cycle going there oldfellar? any sides? gains?

aas use is a marathon not a sprint. Set short term goals for this cycle and set long term goals for 1 or 5 yrs or even more. Work each and every day to achieve those goals and please keep us posted.

If you are looking for steroid cycle to get more muscles you can use like 250mg of test a week and some anavar 30 grams a day would be enough, turinabol is great as well. It's better to use stacks of steroids. 500 mg of test it's overkill your body won't be able to use that much.

Make sure to use hcg after first month of cycle, 500 iu every week.

Best thing for me is to advice you to do a simple beginner cycle and see how your body reacts to the esthers and Ai.
keep it to 12 weeks with pct with novid and clomid thereafter.

Thanks for your time.

best to read the beginers cycle sticky thread and do it right, less is better.

For over a year I have been keeping a training diary, using all muscle building methods. But the weight does not increase. With what it can be connected? I'm already looking at supplements. But I don't know which ones to consider. Found only ready-made supplements courses https://balkan-pharmaceuticals.org/product-category/supplements. But how safe is it? And is it worth it?

Back