Looking for fish recipes

LongBall

Alright gang I am attempting to mix more fish into my diet. The only problem is ,The wife and I don't have any knowledge on how to cook the boogers. I am on a bulking phase now so it does not have to be ultra low calorie. Any suggestions?

LongBall

LongBall said:
SC,
Thanks Bro

Still taking personal favorites though.

LongBall

I like to grill salmon steaks. I place them in foil and squeeze either lemon or lime juice on them and thinly slice some lemon/lime and place them on top of the salmon before grilling. Once you do that, close the foil up and grill.

Also, if you have a Trader Joe's out where you live, they have these Salmon patties. Since they're pre-made, all you have to do is defrost them and cook them up.

Tuna Salad

2 cups tuna, drained
1 cup celery, chopped
4 sweet pickles, chopped
4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
1/4 tsp. salt (mrs. dash)
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. black pepper
juice from one whole lemon
Low fat mayo- enough to moisten mixture

Combine ingredients, add enough mayo to your likeing. Chill for 24 hours. You can also use crab meet, or shrimp if desired

damn SC....that's a good one....let's see if I can compete with it???

my favorite fish dish is this:

I like to go to the fresh fish department of the grocery store and buy a nice juicy fish...preferably farm raised Tallapiah(sp) or speckled trout. remember to keep the tail and head are still on the fish, just have them d-bone it or do it yourself...it's easy. once d-boned...the stomach will be slit and organs and stuff will be gone...wash it out and clean it. then stuff it with a special mix of herbs and stuff:
italian bread crumbs...
freshly grated parmesan cheese...
lemon and lime juice...
one raw egg...(to hold mixture together)
cream cheese...
rosemary, tyme, dill, cayenne pepper,etc.

Once you get all that together in a big bowl...stuff it into the fish's belly. Wrap the fish up in aluminium foil with some lemon and lime slices and a little extra light seasoning....put it in the oven for a while at 350 degrees until it's done. (it should be firm to the touch). take it out....unwrap it...and voila....you have yourself a yummy (bulking) fish dinner......Serve with steamed veggies (leaks, broccoli, squash etc.) and maybe some pasta with a light lemon garlic cream sauce.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Baked Salmon and Noodles

1 lb fresh salmon cubed, or cut into strips
3 cups cooked noodles
1/4 cup minced onion
2 tbls. chopped parsely
2 tbls. chopped pickle
3/4 tsp. salt (mrs. dash)
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/3 cup milk

Clean salmon, (if needed) Combine salmon and all ingredients, toss lightly, add water if needed to lossen up ingredients. Place in a baking dish, top with sprinkings of coarse bread crumbs. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 or until bread crumbs are toasted.

Back