Looking for help dosage wise with my first Cycle, and if it is any good?

Hymers

So my stats are - 21, 5ft8, 200lbs 20% BF

First Cycle -

Test Enanthate - ?mg a week for how many weeks?
Anavar - ? (i was told 1 tab a day but i could be very wrong please correct me if needed hehe)
Clen - 2on2 off
Arimidex on hand, every other day if needed

post cycle therapy (pct)

fairly knowledgeable about my post cycle therapy (pct) so not really looking for info on that so i will post cycle therapy (pct) as and when needed

Also been told to add Masteron but I'm unsure and thinking i should just not use that until a 2nd cycle or later unless it would benefit me?

Also going to run this by my gym owner who knows his fair share about steroids but thought i would ask you guys as well to get multiple opinions :)

Those were the compounds i was thinking about using for my first Cycle and i was wondering what dosages i need to / would be recommended to take so any and all advice helpful :)

since you say its your first and you've read on here you know One compound at a time to start 500 mg per week split dose

anavar 50 mg to 100 mg in two doses based on half life ( 50mg = two 25 mg pills a day) 4 to 8 weeks

clen , no idea , you love speed and not sleeping ?

Dex use it EOD from the start

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6yes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

clen makes me shake, kill s appetite, no sleep both integeral when garing up son

since you say its your first and you've read on here you know One compound at a time to start 500 mg per week split dose

anavar 50 mg to 100 mg in two doses based on half life ( 50mg = two 25 mg pills a day) 4 to 8 weeks

clen , no idea , you love speed and not sleeping ?

Dex use it EOD from the start

I thought it was 500mg a week but i was told to take 100mg in one pin a week as its my first cycle, so 500mg a week split dose is 250mg twice a week? sorry if im coming across retarded ive just been told so many different things i just want to get things right.

Anavar - thanks :)

Clen - haha yeah ill try a low dosage at first and if it does give me insomnia or the shakes to bad ill quit taking it, heard its great for helping shed that extra BF

Thanks again dude you're being very helpful :)

I thought it was 500mg a week but i was told to take 100mg in one pin a week as its my first cycle, so 500mg a week split dose is 250mg twice a week? sorry if im coming across retarded ive just been told so many different things i just want to get things right.

Anavar - thanks :)

Clen - haha yeah ill try a low dosage at first and if it does give me insomnia or the shakes to bad ill quit taking it, heard its great for helping shed that extra BF

Thanks again dude you're being very helpful :)

yes use 500 mg a week in 2 shots 250 mg each.
the clen last 2 to 3 days a dose, so once you swallow it ... you will have to wait it out

yes use 500 mg a week in 2 shots 250 mg each.
the clen last 2 to 3 days a dose, so once you swallow it ... you will have to wait it out

Great thanks for clarifying :) so..

Test E 500mg (pin twice a week at 250mg)
Anavar - 50mg a day (two 25mg tabs a day)
Clen - Possibly going to give it a miss till after my Cycle

Arimidex every other day from day 1

PCT when needed.

Sounds correct?

adex if needed to control bloat or gyno...good you got it though............I like a little bloat...joint s like it and it means gear is good

adex if needed to control bloat or gyno...good you got it though............I like a little bloat...joint s like it and it means gear is good

Well as im about 20% BF i assumed i would get more estrogen then someone with a lower BF and be more prone to Gyno so i was going to take every other day just to be sure, and hah im hoping i do get a little bloat then if it means the gear is good :wink2:

Well as im about 20% BF i assumed i would get more estrogen then someone with a lower BF and be more prone to Gyno so i was going to take every other day just to be sure, and hah im hoping i do get a little bloat then if it means the gear is good :wink2:

watch your blood pressure, if it goes up make the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a daily dose. start at .25

I wouldn't start an AAS cycle till I was at least 25 but that's just me. After you hit 25 your natural test levels start lowering. You have too much natural potential. Why shut down your natural test levels when it's almost peaking? Not trying to hate, just honest opinion...

I wouldn't start an AAS cycle till I was at least 25 but that's just me. After you hit 25 your natural test levels start lowering. You have too much natural potential. Why shut down your natural test levels when it's almost peaking? Not trying to hate, just honest opinion...

Fair point, thanks for your input :)

Look at my post, I ran 600mg ew Monday ,Thurs , with week 1to4 50 mg of tbol ed , do the same thing with , Anavar (var) , NO clen (way to toxic) and you should blow the fuck up I know I did..

Yeah i read your post earlier dude and was mirin' your pics haha you had some great results dude, good work :) i was on the edge about using the Clen as well and a few people have said not to use it so i think im going to just scrap it :wink2:

Back