Looking for natural supplements to aid in deep sleep

BAPilgrims

Five years ago I was diagnosed with narcolepsy that leaves me with EDS (excessive daytime sleepiness) due to my body's inability to regulate its own sleep stages, most notably deep sleep, when my muscles should be resting and repairing. The doctor has given me all kinds of medicines, mostly stimulants, to try to keep me awake, but all these do is keep my eyes open. Throughout the day my muscles feel as if I'm stumbling around and when it comes time to work out they are just too exhausted to respond to anything. It has led to numerous muscle strains and joint problems because my body simply is not getting the rest it needs regardless of how many hours I sleep. Because of this, my hormone levels are tanked and not only do I underperform in the gym and throughout the day, but it affects other areas as well(hint, hint). I taper off of the stimulants from time to time but would prefer to take a combination of natural supplements and vitamins that can aid in muscle repair and quality sleep. Like I said, this is a year round problem so I would prefer the supplements be non suppressive and therefore would not affect future cycles either. Any info would be greatly appreciated

I can definitely vouch for ZMA, 5-HTP, N2Sleep, Nocturnabol, Lean Dreams, GABA, G8, and Somatamax. There are probably more that I have tried but I don't remember any of them lol.

I'd start with melatonin, theanine and l-tryptophan. Costco carries combo pills for cheap.

Could try the sleep aid from Mr supps bro, def helps me drop off if Ive had my stims to late :(

Back