looking for ology member insight!! please read

3J

Super Moderator
hey guys, we are looking for insight and feedback from members on which articles we should write..

what are some things that you feel are not readily available that should be a sticky?

let me know! we want to write what you guys want and need to read!!

Gonna sit and think on this one.

But I would just like to say I appreciate the articles you have been writing about cycles with multiple compounds. They give a good outline of how to stack the compounds correctly as well as a foundation/insight as to how to progress with future cycles. Sooo maybe more of them? Either way thanks!

An article on PROPER intra workout nutrition. Lots of talk about pre and post but intra gets over looked.

Just a thought

Schred that's a good subject but many people do not workout to the degree that justifies it

Hgh sticky would be great, we have threads but trying to find good ones is a bit of a pain and some are pretty old. Something that puts it all together for bodybuilding applications to anti-aging

Hgh sticky would be great, we have threads but trying to find good ones is a bit of a pain and some are pretty old. Something that puts it all together for bodybuilding applications to anti-aging

great subject... a how to guide much like this one

Maybe an article on peptides and their specific uses..? Havent seen many detailed threads in which peptides suit what purpose best and how to run them. Would be good to have all that info in one place.

I'd be interested in a sticky on peptides as well with a focus on TB500 as I'm thinkong about trying it soon due to injuries over the years and the cumulative toll on my body

Back