Looking for personal experience of adding HCG

hiram1st

Been on TRT for a few years now and thinking about adding HCG to my weekly protocols year round. Has anyone not used it then added it and noticed any significant benefits. Not looking for big nuts or fertility aspects.
The more I read about it seems there are many benefits. Here is a snippet of what type of benefits:

Why we need hCG:
1. To produce Pregnenolone; hCG activates the p450 side chain cleavage (p450scc) enzyme which converts cholesterol to Pregnenolone!!!
2. To produce the precursors for DHEA, Estrogen, Cortisol, Testosterone and DHT...back filling the pathways (See #1 above)
3. For proper and normal brain function
4. For proper functioning of the testicles
5. If men ever want to restart
6. If men ever want to have children
7. If men don't want balls that end up in a small mass of useless Collagen

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I have a better mind frame. It's hard to explain but I just feel better. A self confidence type feeling or something.

My libido/lusting over my wife is more emotional and seductive than just straight up horny. More mating dance than just grabbing her up. . . . hard to explain.

I was on . then off for a couple weeks then back on. My nuts ached a little.

I like being on it better. I'm fixed so babies dont matter. I'll probably be on TRT for life so restart isnt directly a concern.

I might be crazy but I swear my hair and nails grow faster with it than without.

I like it for all the reasons mentioned. Though it does have more of an effect on estrogen than I would have thought, so be ready to adjust your AI dosage.

Back