lose my job over anemia??? wtf help!

zelmer

Im in a serious predicament, I recently had a lab draw and it showed my iron level was at a 19 which was extremely low and the Dr refused to sign me off as fit for duty, I have never had any problems training or doing physical activity. fatigue is never a problem, and my performance evaluations have always been top tier. So, I need to get my iron up pronto! or no job no insurance. for the last week Ive been taking B12 injections, Vitamin C 1,000mg, liquid iron, iron rich diet, ferrous sulfate 325mg x 2 a day. multi vitamin. fish oil, omega plus, and regular protein intake.

I had this problem before and never got an answer besides absorbtion problem, no bleeds no nothing. I stopped taking iron because I felt fine. (stupid on my part)

just finished a 12 wk enanthate cycle on post cycle therapy (pct) now as well.

How can I get my iron up PRONTO so I can keep my job. any info is greatly appreciated.

Thoughts on anadrol-50?

Thank you in advance

i dont know what kind of iron treatment your taking but they make this old school stuff called s.s.s. i believe thats the name of it. its a liquid anemia treatment you should be able to pic it up in the pharmacy dept just about anywhere. have you asked your pharmacist sometimes they have some stuff behind the counter if you asked them about it you can get without a script.

Im in a serious predicament, I recently had a lab draw and it showed my iron level was at a 19 which was extremely low and the Dr refused to sign me off as fit for duty, I have never had any problems training or doing physical activity. fatigue is never a problem, and my performance evaluations have always been top tier. So, I need to get my iron up pronto! or no job no insurance. for the last week Ive been taking B12 injections, Vitamin C 1,000mg, liquid iron, iron rich diet, ferrous sulfate 325mg x 2 a day. multi vitamin. fish oil, omega plus, and regular protein intake.

I had this problem before and never got an answer besides absorbtion problem, no bleeds no nothing. I stopped taking iron because I felt fine. (stupid on my part)

just finished a 12 wk enanthate cycle on post cycle therapy (pct) now as well.

How can I get my iron up PRONTO so I can keep my job. any info is greatly appreciated.

Thoughts on anadrol-50?

Thank you in advance

get blood rechecked , false lab results are common.

Yup get it checked again. I have the exact opposite problem. My iron is too high so I have to donate on a regular basis. Becareful with supplementation. Can you see another doc? Get retested and good luck.

Caution needs to be exercised in case of Iron supplements. Excessive iron in the blood could also affect your vital organs.

Back