Losing gear while heating?

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
So I was making my gear in 50ml intervals, and I would filter 10mls at a time, and after 40mls have been filtered only 7 would be remaining, I don't understand what is wrong? I swear I am heating up a total of 50mls of gear.

Are you taking into consideration the loss in the filter itself? Usually 2-4ml. Also, your powder weight comes into play, most conversion calculators use a general weight of .83. That number works for test e, other compounds differ greatly.

Are you taking into consideration the loss in the filter itself? Usually 2-4ml. Also, your powder weight comes into play, most conversion calculators use a general weight of .83. That number works for test e, other compounds differ greatly.

Is there a sheet for powder weight? This is what I did. I put 10g test c powder in a beaker, added 1ml of BA, 7.5ml BB, then heated that up until the powder dissolved, then I just put grapeseed oil in the beaker till it reached the 50ml mark.

That's fine, but assuming you're using a syringe filter the filter itself will trap a few ml unless you purge it with a few ml of the carrier you're using.

Not really a "sheet", just info from here and a few other places I've gotten it from. I'll pull it from my lap top and post sometime. From what I remember, the longer the ester, the heavier the powder weight.

Back