Lost 25 pounds of solid muscle in jail.. also on TRT.. just got out.. now what..

There hasnt been weights in prison for a long time now^^

Hugely false in NYS... there was weights 3 years ago when I did time, and there is weights still in most NYS prisons based off what fellas have told me who have been down more recently. Maybe some states have banned weight lifting in prison, but the majority at least still have bars to do pullups and dips, or all them other neat tricks some people can do. As well as having the yard track to run on. What area are you speaking of exactly anyway? Like I said I know it's not current in NYS but I am curious to know is more states are planning to do this.

I think a lot depends on what state you're in, as well as what county. The other huge difference is if you're talking prison versus county jail.

Most states will only sentence you to a max of 2 county years, that would be done in county jail - anything more is served in prison, as well as split bids like a 1-3 or 2-4. Now some states have the issue of prisons being flooded so there are inmates doing 20 years in county, I think Georgia is one of them places.

Point being, regardless of the state - prisons are typically designed for long term housing (obviously) so for most in prison this includes yard time that allows access to a decent amount of gym equipment. Now obviously one can lose this privilege if they lose yard, but the vast majority of "gen pop" prison inmates have access to weights. Most prisons also allow care packages to be mailed in (most county jails do not), this can allow said inmate to get high protein items mailed in along with more food in general, they are typically able to get protein powder shipped in as well if the family orders it directly from the online store and has it shipped to the inmate. I do know a lot of other supplements are not allowed for NY, but they can at least get protein. Typically commissary is much better in prison as well, where you can get a lot of protein containing items.

On the flip side most county jails are not fitted with real gym equipment, and many don't even have "yard" time so you may never go outside well doing county time. So basically in most county jails you're forced to bodyweight exercises, you can also use your laundry bag for curls or towels and have a buddy hold the other end to provide resistance. Typically county jails don't allow care packages and I've only heard of a few that have protein powder on commissary... most commissary is junk bullshit. You can get cookies for a buck a pack yet a small bag of mixed nuts is 3$ so most people invest in the sugary junk as you get more volume of food per dollar. Many county jails have a standardized diet that pretty much will suit any medical condition or religion, this way no one can get better food by falsely claiming a religion or such. This pretty much equates to all fake meat of course, soy patty crap. Well soy is a complete protein you don't get enough to support anything between the 3 meals, you get one 8oz serving of milk typically. So in all county jail diets are primarily based off carbs, even the trays served by the jail... mostly carbs. So unless you're stuck in some kick ass county jail with amazing commissary and lots of money on your books, you're stuck in a catabolic state. On stop of that it's hard to get motivated in county, it's just a dull, lame and life sucking experience. I would rather be in prison any day versus county, and yes I've done both.

Mind you I'm in NY so I'm speaking primarily of what I've seen myself in the NYS DOC, but based off documentaries and other folks stories it seems to be relatively the same state to state and county to county. Don't get me wrong the places aren't meant to be fun to don't take my rant in context that I think doing time should be a luxury, but I do believe county jails could use some of the prison systems ideas and it would vastly help with the issues associated with boredom and hunger. Working out and weight lifting is also a great way to learn discipline for some, as well as a way to help them reform... it surely helped me.

The whole steroids in prison myth is extra hyped up thanks to movies, at least up north.... there isn't enough demand for it there for it's not worth the risk and price of smuggling it in. I mean they're around but usually your typical bro science dbol only cycles. Takes an awful large operation to smuggle in a bunch of vials as well as supplies like syringes and needles, it's not practical. In all reality a vial of test-e alone would probably run 120$ then adding in the super marked up pins and PCT meds, no way lol. Most people are looking for instant gratification when locked up, a real high in order to escape or relax, the market just isn't there or viable for AAS in prison. Maybe if you had some cheque drops or some shit the gangs would jump on that, but even then they wouldn't want to sell them in quantity - they would want to keep them to their selves in order to maintain advantage.

For people who have never been, the markup and typical drugs is UNREAL. Take a 8mg suboxone strip, in my area they can be anywhere between 10-20$ depending on how desperate for money the seller is, or how dope sick the buyer is. Now transport that same 8mg strip to a jail or prison, now you're looking at the upwards of 100$, people will pay 15-20$ for just a "hit" of it which equates to a small sliver of the strip. I've seen your typical joint with maybe .2-.4 G max go for 30$, and this is stuff that gets you fucked up instantly or relatively fast.

You figure in the markup is because of transport, risk of smuggling and loss, etc. Most recreational drugs can be hidden in the mail (mainly suboxone here) or (most popular) tied up in a balloon and swallowed and/or shoved up the ass during/after a visit, people get caught for this and do extra bids, product gets confiscated and bam price continues to go up. How the hell do you swallow a bunch of vials or boof (up the rear) a load of pins? lol not pretty.

Lots of words

I think a lot depends on what state you're in, as well as what county. The other huge difference is if you're talking prison versus county jail.

Most states will only sentence you to a max of 2 county years, that would be done in county jail - anything more is served in prison, as well as split bids like a 1-3 or 2-4. Now some states have the issue of prisons being flooded so there are inmates doing 20 years in county, I think Georgia is one of them places.

Point being, regardless of the state - prisons are typically designed for long term housing (obviously) so for most in prison this includes yard time that allows access to a decent amount of gym equipment. Now obviously one can lose this privilege if they lose yard, but the vast majority of "gen pop" prison inmates have access to weights. Most prisons also allow care packages to be mailed in (most county jails do not), this can allow said inmate to get high protein items mailed in along with more food in general, they are typically able to get protein powder shipped in as well if the family orders it directly from the online store and has it shipped to the inmate. I do know a lot of other supplements are not allowed for NY, but they can at least get protein. Typically commissary is much better in prison as well, where you can get a lot of protein containing items.

On the flip side most county jails are not fitted with real gym equipment, and many don't even have "yard" time so you may never go outside well doing county time. So basically in most county jails you're forced to bodyweight exercises, you can also use your laundry bag for curls or towels and have a buddy hold the other end to provide resistance. Typically county jails don't allow care packages and I've only heard of a few that have protein powder on commissary... most commissary is junk bullshit. You can get cookies for a buck a pack yet a small bag of mixed nuts is 3$ so most people invest in the sugary junk as you get more volume of food per dollar. Many county jails have a standardized diet that pretty much will suit any medical condition or religion, this way no one can get better food by falsely claiming a religion or such. This pretty much equates to all fake meat of course, soy patty crap. Well soy is a complete protein you don't get enough to support anything between the 3 meals, you get one 8oz serving of milk typically. So in all county jail diets are primarily based off carbs, even the trays served by the jail... mostly carbs. So unless you're stuck in some kick ass county jail with amazing commissary and lots of money on your books, you're stuck in a catabolic state. On stop of that it's hard to get motivated in county, it's just a dull, lame and life sucking experience. I would rather be in prison any day versus county, and yes I've done both.

Mind you I'm in NY so I'm speaking primarily of what I've seen myself in the NYS DOC, but based off documentaries and other folks stories it seems to be relatively the same state to state and county to county. Don't get me wrong the places aren't meant to be fun to don't take my rant in context that I think doing time should be a luxury, but I do believe county jails could use some of the prison systems ideas and it would vastly help with the issues associated with boredom and hunger. Working out and weight lifting is also a great way to learn discipline for some, as well as a way to help them reform... it surely helped me.

The whole steroids in prison myth is extra hyped up thanks to movies, at least up north.... there isn't enough demand for it there for it's not worth the risk and price of smuggling it in. I mean they're around but usually your typical bro science dbol only cycles. Takes an awful large operation to smuggle in a bunch of vials as well as supplies like syringes and needles, it's not practical. In all reality a vial of test-e alone would probably run 120$ then adding in the super marked up pins and PCT meds, no way lol. Most people are looking for instant gratification when locked up, a real high in order to escape or relax, the market just isn't there or viable for AAS in prison. Maybe if you had some cheque drops or some shit the gangs would jump on that, but even then they wouldn't want to sell them in quantity - they would want to keep them to their selves in order to maintain advantage.

For people who have never been, the markup and typical drugs is UNREAL. Take a 8mg suboxone strip, in my area they can be anywhere between 10-20$ depending on how desperate for money the seller is, or how dope sick the buyer is. Now transport that same 8mg strip to a jail or prison, now you're looking at the upwards of 100$, people will pay 15-20$ for just a "hit" of it which equates to a small sliver of the strip. I've seen your typical joint with maybe .2-.4 G max go for 30$, and this is stuff that gets you fucked up instantly or relatively fast.

You figure in the markup is because of transport, risk of smuggling and loss, etc. Most recreational drugs can be hidden in the mail (mainly suboxone here) or (most popular) tied up in a balloon and swallowed and/or shoved up the ass during/after a visit, people get caught for this and do extra bids, product gets confiscated and bam price continues to go up. How the hell do you swallow a bunch of vials or boof (up the rear) a load of pins? lol not pretty.
good read, but would like to touch upon your comment that there is not much need for roids in the joint where size does matter where its kill or be killed attitude and the bigest inmate usually gets ahead. (hmmmm, maybe i should rephrase those last 2 words) lol

I'm both, can we date? :horny:

Can I get in on this also.... I tend to write too much and I wonder how many people just skip my posts. I've been trying to cut them down.

The long ones with no paragraphs are the killers and make my eyes blur. I do try to break it up. So be patient with the old guys 9er ...... :smooch:

I would just eat. Start up the process again and start running compounds. If u ran AAS before and did a few cycles, I would not start out at 500mg test only. I'd get ur test to normal then elevated range and start stacking things. That does seem to be a lot of mass lost if u say so, but I think it should be gained back easier than you think if u can manage all the above for quite some time.

People that write ridiculously long posts are either gay or high estrogen

Or possess more knowledge than you.

I only speak on what I know or where I've been, and I speak of NYS DOC in this topic as unfortunately I have been thru it a few times. Unless you've been to prison in NY I doubt you know what it's truly like.

As I said before the juice in jail is hyped up within the media and movies, if you read my long post you'd see that it isn't something the average joe can accomplish.

I do agree some with what you said Milton as I knew of a few gang leaders who had AAS, but they kept it for themselves and it wasn't a mass sale operation. It was costly, all the way down to paying medical staff off for pins.

Back