lost the tren thickness that i love so much

SoHo

[gill]
two weeks ago i added masteron prop to my stack of tren ace and test prop. i was running all 3 compounds at 350mg a week

then when i dropped the tren about a week ago, i woke up yesterday looking extremely ripped (i was also sick and didnt eat for 2 days) but i'm also feeling a bit thin and skinny.

i've been on the tren for too long so i'm kind of taking a break, also ive never run tren and mast together for me that just sounds like not such a good recipe for me.

(in addition to this i am also doing 4iu pharma grade HGH, 50mcg t3, and 40-50mcg clen)

currently 4 weeks into my cut, 5'9 176lbs 10% bodyfat and 100% natural brah.

anyway.. i need that thickness you get from tren so much!! any suggestions on what else could give me some thickness?

Listen food is what you need but you must understand what you lost and it isn't muscle. You can't loose muscle in that short of time.

The compounds help fill our muscles with fluids like water and glycogen, etc... So even though the Tren allows us to lean out the subcontanious water it also will make the muscles more bulbus.

So as you said youself you can't just stay on Tren forever. Hard training along with the food will allow us to keep what real LMM gains we have built.

Sometimes we need to break n just train n eat like beasts to hold the gains and realize the reality of just where we are in our BB careers.

Stay the course don't let up after cycles for three more months to solidify those gains.... That's reality.

Good luck

U said it OMM. I hate coming off everything down to my trt protocol. Not very encouraging. I guess that's where u see steroids for what they are and what they can do.

Back