Love Handles

I have the sme issue as Golgo. Fat stores around my pits on the sides of my pecs. BUT, as I lean down, it does come off, its just the last to go. I would never get liposuction. Waste of money IMO especially if you know how to diet. Dirk makes a good point, if you are losing too much muscle while you lean down, you are doing something wrong.

I'm what you may call skinny-fat.... I'm @ 6-7 % BF but my belly is smooth and i do have love handles. When i tighten my abs i show the 6 pack. I don't do cardio simply because i'm afraid to loose the solid weight i'veworked so hard to gain, even though I need to gain lots more!! BTW 5' 10'' 167 -170 lbs.

angang said:
I'm what you may call skinny-fat.... I'm @ 6-7 % BF but my belly is smooth and i do have love handles. When i tighten my abs i show the 6 pack. I don't do cardio simply because i'm afraid to loose the solid weight i'veworked so hard to gain, even though I need to gain lots more!! BTW 5' 10'' 167 -170 lbs.

Have you tried fast paced walking for cardio? I switched from jogging to it years ago, and it seems to help a lot for keeping the muscle on.

tee said:
Have you tried fast paced walking for cardio? I switched from jogging to it years ago, and it seems to help a lot for keeping the muscle on.

Thats exactly what I do now. Joggin will kill your muscle IMO. Try a brisk walk at a nice incline for around 45-60 mins 3-4 x a week.

Doesn't love handles suck. I have the nice six pack with these huge fat sacks on the side. The wierd thing is that they tend to get bigger when I juice (water retention) When I'm done with my cycle they shrink smaller then when I started. After about 4 weeks they are back to there normal size agian. I have tried every thing but surgery. They are there to stay until I win the lotto

Thats odd man, when I add a good dose of test my love handles kinda shrink up a little. Estrogen might be the culprit im my case, causing me to hold fat in bitch areas.

Your not 6 -7% if you have fat on your stomach and love handles, If you have to crunch down on your abs to see them your FAR from being lean. Better yet post a pic so we can see.

D-End, how long did it take for the GH to do that? I started some and am doingthe same thing... im also starting to do cardio 4 times a week.... not intense and for longer periods of time...

Well there is no doubt that using AS will help preserve muscle while you lose fat. AS also helps you lose fat (at least some kinds do, i.e. test, tren, anavar).

For fat loss, I recommend interval training. It helps not to eat carbs first (whey protein is ok to help preserve LBM) and it also doesn't hurt to have some ephedrine.

D-END said:
I had the same problem, only fat i had was low stomach and love handle so I got some hgh and did 2 iu's (1 iu in each love handle) a day doesn't sound like much but it worked with no other gear at the time.

How long did you use the GH for???

M56M

panteracfh said:
D-End, how long did it take for the GH to do that? I started some and am doingthe same thing... im also starting to do cardio 4 times a week.... not intense and for longer periods of time...

I ran it for 16 weeks, I was on a test/tren cycle and during the first 8 weeks I was on 4iu's a day 6on 1off and at the end of my test and tren I wanted to stay on the growth to see how it would help retain my gains and keep the post cycle fat from accumilating, so my post cycle i was on 2iu's a day for another 8 weeks. Just to see if 2ius was enough to do anything because a lot of guys will tell you it's a waste to do that small of a dose. But in my case I saw a huge drop in my body fat I was up around 18% at 275 when I started and ended up at a skinny 250 at 12%.

D-END said:
I ran it for 16 weeks, I was on a test/tren cycle and during the first 8 weeks I was on 4iu's a day 6on 1off and at the end of my test and tren I wanted to stay on the growth to see how it would help retain my gains and keep the post cycle fat from accumilating, so my post cycle i was on 2iu's a day for another 8 weeks. Just to see if 2ius was enough to do anything because a lot of guys will tell you it's a waste to do that small of a dose. But in my case I saw a huge drop in my body fat I was up around 18% at 275 when I started and ended up at a skinny 250 at 12%.

Thats great bro, and only 16 weeks??

What week about did you really start seeing the fat drop??

I am about to start a GH cycle and i want to just do 2iu's for 6 month straight, but like you said alot of people say its too low of a dose, i might try 3 iu's, still debating.

M56M

M56M said:
Thats great bro, and only 16 weeks??

What week about did you really start seeing the fat drop??

I am about to start a GH cycle and i want to just do 2iu's for 6 month straight, but like you said alot of people say its too low of a dose, i might try 3 iu's, still debating.

M56M

Another rumor about gh is that it takes a long time to see results. NOT TRUE, if you get good grade gh and it's legit you will see fat loss and a change in muscle hardness, starting during the second week. Around the 12th week the fat loss starts to taper off so next time I will run t3 from weeks 12-15.

Back