Low cals high protein diet

Crocky98

Hey im 18 and on my 1st ever cycle i weigh 200lbs and am around 20% bf which i need to drop quickly im currently taking test e 500mg a week and 30mg dbol (finish dbol this week) on training days im also on clenbuterol at 80mcg a day 3 on 3 off i want to get down closer to the 12% mark as quickly as i can as im going on holiday in 5 weeks im currently aiming for 1500 calories and 200 - 250g of protein am i still going to be able to mke gains with low cals? And is there any tips you guys can give me be much appreciated!

You need to drop the gear and do more research on dieting. You can't be serious with 1500 cals. 3rd world country people eat more then that lol

Hey im 18 and on my 1st ever cycle i weigh 200lbs and am around 20% bf which i need to drop quickly im currently taking test e 500mg a week and 30mg dbol (finish dbol this week) on training days im also on clenbuterol at 80mcg a day 3 on 3 off i want to get down closer to the 12% mark as quickly as i can as im going on holiday in 5 weeks im currently aiming for 1500 calories and 200 - 250g of protein am i still going to be able to mke gains with low cals? And is there any tips you guys can give me be much appreciated!
How old are you?

Yeah, no reason to cycle at 18. I'd personally opt for stopping and getting into PCT (post cycle therapy) to try and minimize any more impact on your natural hormone production. And then I would say if your goal is going from 20% bf to 12%, then do it without gear and focus on laying out a diet plan and training that will cater to that. Gonna go out on a limb and guess you'll need more than 1500 calories/day, though. You said you're 200 lbs.; how tall are you?

6"2 im eating more like 2000 mainly all protein really cut down the cabs only eating about 100g a day im trying to get my energy from healthy fats and ive been training 2 years a year properly and i feel like im hitting a wall with my gains ive got some nolva for my pct aswell on hand

Because your not getting enough calories or protein...
why bother cycling if you are going to starve yourself. You should have never sorted a cycle at your age. At 200 pounds you need 350 -400 grams a day of protein and 3500 calories a day to start. Why did you think a cycle at 18 was a good idea. Not busting your balls but well you have not balls anymore...lol.

It's pretty hard to take you seriously.

6'2 200 lbs and 20% body fat. I'm calling bs. Its almost impossible to be 6'2 and 200 lbs and 20% and train. So maybe stop the cycle and spend your money of a diet consultant.

Last edited:
Because your not getting enough calories or protein...
why bother cycling if you are going to starve yourself. You should have never sorted a cycle at your age. At 200 pounds you need 350 -400 grams a day of protein and 3500 calories a day to start. Why did you think a cycle at 18 was a good idea. Not busting your balls but well you have not balls anymore...lol.

It's pretty hard to take you seriously.

6'2 200 lbs and 20% body fat. I'm calling bs. Its almost impossible to be 6'2 and 200 lbs and 20% and train. So maybe stop the cycle and spend your money of a diet consultant.

yup... youre really doing yourself a disservice the way you have things set up..

i have a free diet advice thread in the diet section, its a sticky.. take advantage of it

Back