Low Dose IGF, anyone?

Unless you at least replace what your body produces naturally, I'm guessing that all that you will accomplish is lowering your body's own production. But shit if I really know.

I haven't seen to many people make any progress on less than 60mcg/day, however, the low dose method (a 'la Palumbo) hasn't had enough feedback on it yet to know if it works for most people.

That would actually 15-20 times the bodies natural production as it is normally less that 1 mcg ED. But you would probably have to run that dosage for a LONG time to notice any effects other than maybe going hypo and feeling lethargic for a bit.

Im doing 40mcg of IGF a day for 6 weeks and after 2 weeks of IGF Im adding in 6 weeks of MGF at 60mcg EOD. I took a 9 site caliper (I do these every 2 weeks anyway) and my weight just prior to starting. My diet plan is EXACTLY the same as it was prior to starting the mini-peptide cycle so I will post as soon as I have some updates.

Thompson31580 said:
Im doing 40mcg of IGF a day for 6 weeks and after 2 weeks of IGF Im adding in 6 weeks of MGF at 60mcg EOD. I took a 9 site caliper (I do these every 2 weeks anyway) and my weight just prior to starting. My diet plan is EXACTLY the same as it was prior to starting the mini-peptide cycle so I will post as soon as I have some updates.
please keep us updated on your progress. Igf-Lr3 results are hard to come by.

Yeah that is the number I saw in a study. It was actually like half a mcg to a mcg I believe. I wish I had it saved but I don't.

i used during pct...noticed my muscles stayed pumped days after working out. also, i lost 9lbs during post cycle therapy (pct) but not a mm off my arm measurement. I keep trying different electronic fat checkers but get stupid (unrealistic) numbers. Immediately upon the last igf shot, i started ghrp and in one week am nearly back up to end cycle weight. I feel fully recovered, possibly the igf helped there too.

Conclusion, It's expensive and I didn't really notice a gain that would be equal to the same cash value of test but using it post cycle therapy (pct) had benefits for me.

Only way I'd ever be able to tell, as with anyone else, (if IGF actually works), is if I'm STUCK at a certain weigth for some time, and at the same mass (fat and muscle). Without changing diet, exercise, etc. and just adding in IGF, if I grow, then I'd know it be IGF.

are you guys using the media grade igf or the receptor grade? ive known a few people who have taken the receptor grade and say they got good results

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
are you guys using the media grade igf or the receptor grade? ive known a few people who have taken the receptor grade and say they got good results
Dont believe everything you hear. IMO it's hype, I've heard the opposite from what you did. Users that used both say the results are comparable and the cost is not justified.

pineapple said:
Dont believe everything you hear. IMO it's hype, I've heard the opposite from what you did. Users that used both say the results are comparable and the cost is not justified.
Exactly the same thing I've heard.

In other words, the cheap shit is just as good.

DocJ said:
I haven't seen to many people make any progress on less than 60mcg/day, however, the low dose method (a 'la Palumbo) hasn't had enough feedback on it yet to know if it works for most people.
well i can give that feed back, and nothing. did it just as Palumbo suggested and was a waste. honestly i think IGF is a waste of time and money period. i have tried now it 3 different time with low, regular and high dosses, and still nothing.

personaly i think that synthetic IGF is shit!

deadbeatrec said:
well i can give that feed back, and nothing. did it just as Palumbo suggested and was a waste. honestly i think IGF is a waste of time and money period. i have tried now it 3 different time with low, regular and high dosses, and still nothing.

personaly i think that synthetic IGF is shit!
It may not be shit IN THE LONG RUN. It's shit because of all the HYPE about it spead by the people who try and sell it.

It's shit because peoples expectations are WAY too HIGH.

You should expect results from IGF as you would from HGH. In the long term, hopefully, you will get something from it. But that expensive HOPE. And the ones that claim they got results from IGF in a month or two, must be on crack.

And what "RESULTS" are they talking about in the first place?? Pumps at the gym? Strength? I'll just take Creatine and some vitamins and get the same "RESULTS" but cheaper.

also, igf is fragile from what i hear. If your supplier isn't careful, they could damage it. It could probably be damaged in shipping too. Shit, you could damage it reconstitituting it too fast, no?

Thompson31580 said:

definatley keep us updated on the results. It will be interesting to hear about the gains from low dose igf.

Back